• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News 5/12 - 5/19

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    any info on the realism server?
    will it include rusty/muddy guns?
    will guns be very rare in some parts?(m16s dont belong in the wild)
    will there be suppressors and unsuppresed guns that attract zombies?
    will there be no name tags? (very annoying when ppl can see you thro walls)
    will there be jugg and legends?
    will there be riot shields?(last update they lied to us)
    will there be throwable knifes?(last update we were lied to)

will Saint stop giving suggestions until he is heard?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Ummmmmm, autoclickers right now are way worse than they ever were in the past. And switching to 1.8 will not make more autoclickers come.... Like I dont see how it would. The server can still get a cps checker on 1.8....
    1.8 had no hit cooldown, so you can spam kill someone in less than a second

Brqd

1.8 had no hit cooldown, so you can spam kill someone in less than a second
    I'd say autoclicking pains is more a problem than autoclicking with katanas. But either way, the staff can still use a mod to track player's cps and ban them if it gets super high.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    We'll yeah, I won't shut up about them because they were promised and I'm a huge Tiger fan.
    To be fair, having wild animals (tiger or otherwise) would be spicy. Id suggest a tiger, but it can take damage like a car. Once it dies, just spawn another once kit ability cooldown is done

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    Map will approximately be done within the next couple days. If I had to give my best guess, this isn't a gurantee, but I predict everything will be good to go for updating by this Thursday or Friday.
    Well finally. I mean took long enough but lets hope it relives tmd back :)

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Once the update would be totally released, could we get a summary of the news, and add-on, to keep being up to date with it?

LevituZ

To be fair, having wild animals (tiger or otherwise) would be spicy. Id suggest a tiger, but it can take damage like a car. Once it dies, just spawn another once kit ability cooldown is done
    Duuuuuudddeeee, it would be so awesome, to be having some wild animals in a jungle biom or something, nothing to do with the walking dead but... it would be so awesome, some monkeys in trees some rare tigers and some elephants? Idk but either way it would be fantastic :D

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Its bizarre enough that a Tiger is in The Walking Dead "when I was writing the comic, I was like, 'Hell yeah, let's see how we handle this tiger in the show! " - Robert Kirkman. That is pretty much his only reason. The owners are going for a authentic Walking Dead experience and adding tigers is going to ruin that. That's what the update is for. If Tigers were added, Like in the show, I would want only one person to have it at a time, possibly top voter of the month. But for the time being, Lets all focus on key game play aspects. Plus I am not going to be modelling a tiger any time soon xD

LevituZ

Its bizarre enough that a Tiger is in The Walking Dead "when I was writing the comic, I was like, 'Hell yeah, let's see how we handle this tiger in the show! " - Robert Kirkman. That is pretty much his only reason. The owners are going for a authentic Walking Dead experience and adding tigers is going to ruin that. That's what the update is for. If Tigers were added, Like in the show, I would want only one person to have it at a time, possibly top voter of the month. But for the time being, Lets all focus on key game play aspects. Plus I am not going to be modelling a tiger any time soon xD
    Only 1 person at time? Wtf do u mean, im talking about wild tigers like wolfs just changed skin and stuff, so they attack u, but really really rare :p

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Only 1 person at time? Wtf do u mean, im talking about wild tigers like wolfs just changed skin and stuff, so they attack u, but really really rare :p
    Next time your in Georgia or anywhere else the walking dead has been based please tell me when you get mauled by a god darn tiger. I mean cmon that logic is just terrible.

LevituZ

Shiva is the only tiger, yes, but you know what other things there's only one of? Steyr AUGs have only one appearance in the show and it was added. And Barrett.50 Cals and Spas 12s and Jugg and the legendary weapons have never appeared at all in the show and they're in the game. If the owners want a authentic TWD experience, they shouldn't have add the things I just listed. Tigers have a bigger right to be in the game then half of the items.
    I AGREE :)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Duuuuuudddeeee, it would be so awesome, to be having some wild animals in a jungle biom or something, nothing to do with the walking dead but... it would be so awesome, some monkeys in trees some rare tigers and some elephants? Idk but either way it would be fantastic :D
    "Monkeys and elephants". This is TWD not Africa :p

Anyways I think one of the voting rewards should be Ezekiel kit (titan would still get it since they have all kits)

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I take offence to that. Poaching Tigers is not only illegal, but disgusting. Tigers are endangered and making rugs out of them is the exact opposite of helping. Its fine it its a fake Tiger skin, though.
    You may call it poaching, I call it self defense if a tiger is headed for me and I got a loaded rifle. Besides everything is gonna die at some point. I'm sorry you took offence to that but you only get one life, mine as well live it to the full extent of your pleasure.