• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News 5/5 - 5/12

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    vFw7SVn.png

First and foremost we'd like to thank all of you for your patience as our builders work very hard to get this update out. We've also added plenty of buildings from the old map to give that nostalgia feel.

Practice Server
    We've implemented a practice server where you can test all new changes before they're released. It's a small kit pvp type server that features a portion of Atlanta from the new map. Currently there are five kits accessible to everyone (/kit). You can enter the world via the safezone fence or you can random spawn with /random. There are many kill streaks with varying degrees of difficulty. Get anything from Riot Gear to a Golden Barrett .50 Cal . Join the server with /server TMDPRC-1 in-game. If you have any feedback regarding the changes please create a thread, we'd love to hear your suggestions! If you have any trouble loading the pack for the server you can download it here

Saves
    As a reminder we've added a /saves command where you can save your inventories on TMDO-1 and TMD-5-7 for the update. As a warning though once you save your items you will not be able to get them back until after the update. We'll be sure to give you a due date before the merge of when you need to have your items saved by.

Advertising
    We've recently started a few advertising campaigns which should bring an abundance of new players to the server.

I hope you all enjoy each weekly news post, as updating our players on new features, updates, etc is important. We strive to make the best game play experience for our players as possible.

Wheres 05-19-17 weekly news? yall said each friday new post where they at vro

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    OperationOvi OperationOvi
    I was experimenting /saves on tmd-3 and I accidentally saved my inventory, I got more stuff and I'm wondering, if I load my save with stuff in my inventory, will I lose my items I had in my inventory? or no?

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    What do u mean? If u /save addsave everything in ur inventory will go in 1 slot in the saving. In the saving they have 54 slots i belive
    did you not read what I said? I said I accidentally saved my inventory! then I got more stuff IN THE SAME INVENTORY! when the update comes to pass, and I get to load that save, will everything in my inventory be replaced!?

LevituZ

did you not read what I said? I said I accidentally saved my inventory! then I got more stuff IN THE SAME INVENTORY! when the update comes to pass, and I get to load that save, will everything in my inventory be replaced!?
    No need to be mad, sorry i cant understand what u mean with same inventory...

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    No need to be mad, sorry i cant understand what u mean with same inventory...
    *sigh* I'm trying to be as specific as I can... on tmd-3 and tmd-3 ONLY, I accidentally saved my inventory, (So what? eh.) I go continue with a blank inventory. lets say the update comes to pass and I can use my save, but I already have stuff in my inventory. If I load my save, will the stuff that is already in my inventory be overwritten? yes or no. If you still cannot understand what I'm saying, get someone who can.

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    *sigh* I'm trying to be as specific as I can... on tmd-3 and tmd-3 ONLY, I accidentally saved my inventory, (So what? eh.) I go continue with a blank inventory. lets say the update comes to pass and I can use my save, but I already have stuff in my inventory. If I load my save, will the stuff that is already in my inventory be overwritten? yes or no. If you still cannot understand what I'm saying, get someone who can.
    you can do /save addsave with a bunch of stuff in your inventory multiple times nothing will be overwritten, you can even check /saves list to see what you have saved.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    If I understand, you'r wondering how the /load system would work, right? I guess nobody have any idea, since the update are not published yet!

But as much as I understand how the system work, you'l better have your 3x9 + 1x9 shortcut completely empty before asking a /load command. If not bad things may happens, like items dropped on the floors, or worse as you expect, item who just disappear. For further information, please wait until staff post more information on that load command ;)