• IP Copied!
  • What has this server become?

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Ahh the mining dead, the vision that was lost due to pvp hungry players. It is honestly sad seeing such a good vision gone so horribly, horribly wrong. May I remind everyone what the vision originally was? The owner's vision was a server that would provide an authentic walking dead experience, and what do we currently we have? We have a battle ground for people fight in. Why do people view this server as a battle ground? Can anyone explain it to me? Pvpers, you make me sick. Half of you have never watched the walking dead, and half of you have but just feel the need to feel powerful. Now for those of you who don't watch the walking dead let me clarify, Rick does not go around in a full juggernaut suit, with a spas 12 in one hand, and a bottle of pain killers in the other. He also doesn't do this while endlessly killing walkers. Oh and also if you take abunch of pain killers in real life, they make you high. If your one of the people who think pvp is fun, then good for you, glad you found something that you enjoyed. However TMD is not intended to be a pvp server, but people like you have made it so. This next message is to people spamming hashtags like #bringtheoldminingdeadmapback : Do you people enjoy stomping on and crushing other people's work? The lot of you have successfully destroyed over 6 months of m work, so congrats. You made very dedicated, amazing people's work go to waste. You also helped ruin the original vision for the server so congrats on that too. You need to think about it this way, what if you put over 6 months of work into something, and then people looked at it, insulted it, and then crushed it before your very eyes. This is what you have done to the poor builders that spent countless hours on the newest map. It's honestly sad to see this too. I wish all of you could see what you are actually doing, and what your affecting. The world doesn't revolve around you, there were visions to this server and hard work. However you sadly can't see that.

Last edited:

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Ahh the mining dead, the vision that was lost due to pvp hungry players. It is honestly sad seeing such a good vision gone so horribly, horribly wrong. May I remind everyone what the vision originally was? The owner's vision was a server that would provide an authentic walking dead experience, and what do we currently we have? We have a battle ground for people fight in. Why do people view this server as a battle ground? Can anyone explain it to me? Pvpers, you make me sick. Half of you have never watched the walking dead, and half of you have but just feel the need to feel powerful. Now for those of you who don't watch the walking dead let me clarify, Nick does not go around in a full juggernaut suit, with a spas 12 in one hand, and a bottle of pain killers in the other. He also doesn't do this while endlessly killing walkers. Oh and also if you take abunch of pain killers in real life, they make you high. If your one of the people who think pvp is fun, then good for you, glad you found something that you enjoyed. However TMD is not intended to be a pvp server, but people like you have made it so. This next message is to people spamming hashtags like #bringtheoldminingdeadmapback : Do you people enjoy stomping on and crushing other people's work? The lot of you have successfully destroyed over 6 months of m work, so congrats. You made very dedicated, amazing people's work go to waste. You also helped ruin the original vision for the server so congrats on that too. You need to think about it this way, what if you put over 6 months of work into something, and then people looked at it, insulted it, and then crushed it before your very eyes. This is what you have done to the poor builders that spent countless hours on the newest map. It's honestly sad to see this too. I wish all of you could see what you are actually doing, and what your affecting. The world doesn't revolve around you, there were visions to this server and hard work. However you sadly can't see that.
    Well done! This is the thread that I've been meaning to find for the past period of times. Too many people are arguing, resulting in a diverse community. By the way, I'm pretty sure it's "Rick" not "Nick".

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    I agree, I see people going around like GoldBarrett for example chanting and boasting about how 'ez' people are, and how many 'noobs' play on the server. It really does ruin the experience for other people, especially when they have to deal with such nonsense and arguments. People look at the server as a CS:GO in Minecraft in a way, some think it's all about the K/D. The people on the top, such as the people in SiegeSquad team really do ruin the experience for others and completely don't get the point of the server. The point is to survive... Some try so hard to be 'the best' that they even change their names to guns in the server... it's really unnecessary in my opinion. The hate that is aimed at the new update is ridiculous, the ignorant people don't understand how much time the builders dedicate to the server, and how every single block is custom made. Matter of fact is, the new map and TMD isn't bad, people were just used to the old one and decided to riot about it also in a way, the community has turned completely toxic and it's such a shame... new players get absolutely no attention and keep dying because of these people who come up on top and boast about themselves about how good they are cause they spam pains and use a Spas 12 on a bike. I believe there's nothing wrong with the server, but the minority of the people who play on it. Think about it, how is a new player meant to get a good team? They can't, because ignorant people want the 'pros'...

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Besides, what keep this hating over the updates is not the "ruin in playing experience", thats bs. It's all a matter of losing all their privileges, like, he won't be able to 'own' people without his full set. I agree these updates shouldn't be random and without players consent, but its ridiculous how it's been criticized, it's all about one's individual experience and not aiming for a server's reliability perspective.