• IP Copied!
  • What I Think About The Reset/Update

Do you think the update/reset will be good for the server?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 13 100.0%
    • Hell Nawh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

qwef

Mythical
    qwef
    qwef qwef
    Frankly, the new update sounds awesome and I can't wait for it to come out. Also, I love that they are resetting money and vaults. But I thought the last big update sounded awesome. Remember all new gun skins etc... and I hated it when it actually came out. I hated it so much I quit for a few months. Granted I've grown to like the update. I really hope I like this update because it sounds so cool xD. Anyway I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks so vote in the poll and comment down below :)

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    It's gonna be nice having a clean slate when exploring the new map, which is what I am so excited to see! From the pictures I have seen of the map the builders have done amazing! And Jesus Kit ahh (he is my fave besides Negan, so really excited) Tigers! I can't wait!

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    They said they reworked basic kits. I think sniper kit needs to have a Winchester with 10 clips, and Hunter needs to have an Unscoped R700. That would be fun.

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    I was totally different, I couldn't wait for the all new and shiney 3D weapons models and when they came out I was so hyped , thats probably going to be me with this new update aswell, just so I can quickly loot then entire (8000x8000) map to try claim all the best loot and best looting places first :p
    Cdc will always be the best. :3

skrt_mach1n3

Champion
    mcdabberson
    mcdabberson mcdabberson
    It's gonna be nice having a clean slate when exploring the new map, which is what I am so excited to see! From the pictures I have seen of the map the builders have done amazing! And Jesus Kit ahh (he is my fave besides Negan, so really excited) Tigers! I can't wait!
    Ayy i like negan too, that badass-nes