• IP Copied!
  • What is apprentice rank?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ashr12

Mythical
    Ashr12
    Ashr12 Ashr12
    The reasoning I believe is because we've had a decent amount of corrupted or non-commited Helpers in the past. This will give basic training, as the Apprentice is assigned to a Sr. Mod, and get an idea if they want to continue or not.

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    The reasoning I believe is because we've had a decent amount of corrupted or non-commited Helpers in the past. This will give basic training, as the Apprentice is assigned to a Sr. Mod, and get an idea if they want to continue or not.

I was staff for almost a year, 11 months, there wasn't any corrupt helpers that were non-committed. Yea, there was some inactive ones but none abused their power.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme

That's why there's helper rank? Previously you got helper rank and remained that position for awhile until given a promotion.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Again, that's what Helper was for. To weed out those with disinterest.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    More like this rank is to see if you are fit to be a staff member here. You don't have it for that long when you become staff but you do learn a lot so when the little time after you get staff and you are fit to be staff and get helper you will be more prepared, we will know you are a good fit for our staff team, and we know them and trust them ever more.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    More like this rank is to see if you are fit to be a staff member here. You don't have it for that long when you become staff but you do learn a lot so when the little time after you get staff and you are fit to be staff and get helper you will be more prepared, we will know you are a good fit for our staff team, and we know them and trust them ever more.
    I still think it's a bit useless... that's what the Helper rank was originally for, cuz all they can do is moderate chat (and ban for up to 24hrs).

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    I always thought Havoc's staff ranks where weird. It goes from Helper -> Jr.Mod -> Sr.Mod. Normally it would be Helper -> Jr.Mod -> Mod ->Sr.Mod -> Head Mod.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    What is your issue man. You left the staff team and then proceed to **** on it. You lost all my respect.

Explain to me how this post "****s" on the staff team. You and I both know the staff team has major issues, and has only recently declined very steeply, after I left. I have enormous respect for the build team and some of the current staff members. Now, why do I call out the staff team? Because they aren't fixing their deep ingrained issues, and screwing everybody over, including you. I'm not "****ting" on them, I'm calling them out for a useless tactic that won't solve their "abusive" staff issue. Unless they have a certain system in place, that is targeted specifically at the development process, bonding, and "weeding" out of new staff members, it's USELESS. the real tactic is DEMOTING people who don't do the damn job, *what a concept.* I also have already expressed these concerns to staff members, who know that I still have respect for them. I don't need your respect. I would much rather people hate me for telling the truth, then like me for sucking up to the staff team.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Guys. Peach is right. Like, I hate to say it, but he is. His point is prettttttty valid, in this case. The Staff team does need some public relations/internal affairs checked on.

Peach has every right (if not more, as he was a staff, too) to give his criticisms, opinions, and suggestions, just like everyone else. Hey, when I was a staff member, y'all put up with my snarky attitude--> that's the kinda thing he's talking about: get rid of the problematic people or shape them up. Reduce the bias of certain members. Etc, etc, etc.

Also, I may, with much effort, rejoin the team if I can prove I'm a changed cat. ^w^

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    and has only recently declined very steeply, after I left.

Now, why do I call out the staff team? Because they aren't fixing their deep ingrained issues, and screwing everybody over, including you.

DEMOTING people who don't do the damn job, *what a concept.* I also have already expressed these concerns to staff members, who know that I still have respect for them.

I don't need your respect.
    Wow wow wow buddy. Saying the staff teams issue started because you left. Lol.

They aren’t screwing me over. And if they were deep and ingrained, why didn’t you try to fix it when YOU were community manager?

So you need to be rude and bring it up again after you reported it and talked to them?

Yes, you don’t need my respect, but you will need others later in life.

Lost more respect btw.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Here. Lets stop arguing of how the staff team is bad in a case and say how we can improve or how you guys might want to see it has different points of views might help. Please pm a staff member or anyone of how to improve it or how you see your point of view of the staff team to possibly improve it instead of arguing about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.