• IP Copied!
  • What is apprentice rank?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Here. Lets stop arguing of how the staff team is bad in a case and say how we can improve or how you guys might want to see it has different points of views might help. Please pm a staff member or anyone of how to improve it or how you see your point of view of the staff team to possibly improve it instead of arguing about it.
    Wowowow, I wasn’t arguing about how the staff team is bad, I’m arguing about Peaches rude and annoying comments on these forums and how it surprised me on how he changed so much. I thought of him being this really good staff member and defended him.

I was wrong.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Wowowow, I wasn’t arguing about how the staff team is bad, I’m arguing about Peaches rude and annoying comments on these forums and how it surprised me on how he changed so much. I thought of him being this really good staff member and defended him.

I was wrong.
    That is why I did not literally mean arguing about how the staff team is bad I said "how the staff team is bad in a case". More like stop arguing in general and at least attempt to do what I suggested.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    That is why I did not literally mean arguing about how the staff team is bad I said "how the staff team is bad in a case". More like stop arguing in general and at least attempt to do what I suggested.
    If you meant to stop arguing, please next time say, “stop arguing” instead of this case. It was easily misunderstood and doesn’t show the message don’t argue AT ALL.

You did say stop arguing but what you put after changes what to stop arguing about.

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    Wow wow wow buddy. Saying the staff teams issue started because you left. Lol.

They aren’t screwing me over. And if they were deep and ingrained, why didn’t you try to fix it when YOU were community manager?

So you need to be rude and bring it up again after you reported it and talked to them?

Yes, you don’t need my respect, but you will need others later in life.

Lost more respect btw.

When Peach was SrMod, he handled every staff issue perfectly. He made sure that the Jr mods and Helpers weren't abusive or "uncommitted". You where never in the team, so it wasn't presented to the community. Hell, more than half of of the things Peach did wasn't allowed to be told to players. So accusing him for not "fixing" the staff team is utter bull****. You haven't been in the Staff team, and don't act all high and mighty as if you know what he did and didn't do.

"So you need to be rude and bring it up again after you reported it and talked to them? Yes, you don’t need my respect, but you will need others later in life. "
    These sentences have almost no meaning. The truth hurts deal with it; Peach is saying the truth. Secondly, Peach has MY respect, as well as many others. Instead of trying to start a argument over a simple issue, you should learn what respect is.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    I'm ending this before it goes any further downhill.

To answer the original question: Apprentice is the trial time before Helper. You get less perms than Helper to make sure you're ready.

And before this thread gets any more out of hand like I KNOW it will, it's getting locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.