Whats your favourite music?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    The problem with necroposting is that if a thread hasn't been active for years and there's suddenly a new reply with little to add, you're cluttering up dozens of players' notifications box with something they don't care about and burying more recent and important posts. If no one cared then there wouldn't be a rule against it in the first place.
    However, this is the only post in my inbox that isn't toxic at all.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    However, this is the only post in my inbox that isn't toxic at all.
    I would say that if all the posts in your inbox besides mine are toxic then you need to question whether or not you're contributing yourself to that toxicity. Not attacking you personally, just something to think about.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I would say that if all the posts in your inbox besides mine are toxic then you need to question whether or not you're contributing yourself to that toxicity. Not attacking you personally, just something to think about.
    I was to begin with. I've stopped though.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    edm (electric dance music) divided by slippy (aka slips and slurs) and alternative rock (more "modern" ) frontline by pillar

lssluvlego

lssluvlego
    lssluvlego lssluvlego
    I like music from the fifties to the nineties (especially The Beatles!). Most stuff from the 2000’s I don’t really like that much (except funny parodies).

Status
    Not open for further replies.