• What is everyone's favorite music?

Whats your favourite music?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dhonuts

Dhonuts
    Dhonuts Dhonuts
    I mostly like pop, and sometimes other genres. In addition, I love Revival by Selena Gomez and Confident by Demi Lovato.

Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    I mostly like pop, and sometimes other genres. In addition, I love Revival by Selena Gomez and Confident by Demi Lovato.
    So Pop and Alternative music hmm not bad selection it's very out there but what can I do towards the kind of music you like

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Only rapper I could ever stand is Eminem (love his music), big fan of alternative rock (all the 90's stuff), and gotta have my heavy metal, as always.

I've been listening to some contemporary rock like Imagine Dragons, I also enjoy their music.

Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    Only rapper I could ever stand is Eminem (love his music), big fan of alternative rock (all the 90's stuff), and gotta have my heavy metal, as always.

I've been listening to some contemporary rock like Imagine Dragons, I also enjoy their
    music.

I love all of the Metal and Rock those are the only genres of music I can stand

ChiefyMcNeil
    ChiefyMcNeil ChiefyMcNeil
    I'm doing a poll on everyone's favorite music then please put favorite artist then after that a poll on everyone's artist to see how many likes who

It's hard to choose my favorite band but it's going between Metallica, Black Sabbath, and Megadeth

* Merged, please do not double post
    I like me some Twenty One Pilots

Chewables

Mythical
    Chewables
    Chewables Chewables
    I enjoy Classical even though it's not on there. It really calms me to help me think. Clair De Lune is a good one :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.