• IP Copied!
  • What's up with the server?

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    Me and multiple people aren't able to connect to the server, from both play.havocmc.net and miningdead.com. Did the server take a nap? Is it eating a sandwich? Did Jesus Christ come back and knock it out? What happened?

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Me and multiple people aren't able to connect to the server, from both play.havocmc.net and miningdead.com. Did the server take a nap? Is it eating a sandwich? Did Jesus Christ come back and knock it out? What happened?

Multiple people are having this issue today, some have found it to work after switching minecraft versions such as switching to 1.10.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I've noticed that a lot of players have been complaining that they can't connect to the Hell Night and Map Maker servers. Are they being updated or are they down? Please notify the masses before riots break out. XD

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    Hell Night is currently down as I believe it is being updated. Map Maker on the other hand is unknown to me, I was playing it a few days ago but it is most likely just down. The owners are working as fast as they can to resolve this issue. If you need help with anything else feel free to contact me or another staff member. ~MythicalWobbley

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    Hell Night is currently down as I believe it is being updated. Map Maker on the other hand is unknown to me, I was playing it a few days ago but it is most likely just down. The owners are working as fast as they can to resolve this issue. If you need help with anything else feel free to contact me or another staff member. ~MythicalWobbley
    Grats on Jr. Mod!