• IP Copied!
  • When is Map Maker coming back?

Do you want Map Maker to come back?

• Want Map Maker to come back

• Don't want Map Maker to come back

Results are only viewable after voting.
    LASD_Sheriff
    LASD_Sheriff LASD_Sheriff
    When the heck is Map Maker coming back? It was my favorite part of the whole server. The only reason I stayed so long was because I loved the Map Maker. So, seriously. When is it coming back?

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Sorry mate, I know how impatient you feel. There's been speak of it not returning. I wish that is not the case, or at least we are allowed to export our maps elsewhere. All us Map Maker dudes have been waiting for the server to get back up, and it's been numerous months. The old word is that it comes out after MW 2.0. We have no confirmed date on that either.
    I'm not even sure where 50% of the MM community went. Guess we're gonna have to wait though. Hopefully we get an official answer soon.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Havoc = number 1 in breaking promises
    Sorry mate, I know how impatient you feel. There's been speak of it not returning. I wish that is not the case, or at least we are allowed to export our maps elsewhere. All us Map Maker dudes have been waiting for the server to get back up, and it's been numerous months. The old word is that it comes out after MW 2.0. We have no confirmed date on that either.
    I'm not even sure where 50% of the MM community went. Guess we're gonna have to wait though. Hopefully we get an official answer soon.
    They basically ditched MW. This server is just worsening the train wreck of a community we already have. Where did 50% of the MM community go? Probably to creative servers that can keep promises, etc. We've been waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Patience is a virtue; a virtue that they've sucked dry. When will we be able to start believing the owners or the devs? At this point, we've fallen so far down the pit we've dug (and I say we, because we've ALL contributed) that climbing out is nearly impossible. Rant done.