• IP Copied!
  • When will Barrets kill people on TMDO?

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Please fix tmdo, people literally tank 10 golden barret shots in a row so why don't you just remove the gun since it's useless. same with every other gun besides spas. gg

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Please fix tmdo, people literally tank 10 golden barret shots in a row so why don't you just remove the gun since it's useless. same with every other gun besides spas. gg
    Or buff the gun in TMDO and keep it the same in TMD

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    Buff it. You can't debuff jug because that'd make the game literally cancer. Honestly, TMD O needs a complete revamp. Too many autoclickers and the pain chugging makes it impossible to kill people, even with G Barrets.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Buff it. You can't debuff jug because that'd make the game literally cancer. Honestly, TMD O needs a complete revamp. Too many autoclickers and the pain chugging makes it impossible to kill people, even with G Barrets.
    very true.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    To all the pro player I was joking about 1 shot Barrett's on juggs I know it would suck to see you guys be dropped by a naked.

Brqd

Sorry, just now seeing this. For everyone saying something needs to be changed from it's current state: "the barrett needs to be buffed; Jugg needs to be debuffed", I'd say you're right, but in the wrong way.

A better way of saying this is: "BRING BACK THE OLD TMD WHEN EVERYTHING WAS CODED PERFECTLY, SUCH AS GUNS DOING THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF DAMAGE COMPARED TO ARMOR AND PVP, MORE BALANCE, ETC.....

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    Pain spamming needs skiils too and i think this post means nothing
    All is want to say is
    GET GOOD

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Sorry, just now seeing this. For everyone saying something needs to be changed from it's current state: "the barrett needs to be buffed; Jugg needs to be debuffed", I'd say you're right, but in the wrong way.

A better way of saying this is: "BRING BACK THE OLD TMD WHEN EVERYTHING WAS CODED PERFECTLY, SUCH AS GUNS DOING THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF DAMAGE COMPARED TO ARMOR AND PVP, MORE BALANCE, ETC.....
    Yes! back then if I got a 4 hit combo with the barret they'd die, but now they just do not die, it's because they buffed jugg on tmdo so now everyones just a tank lord nord.
    Wait a minute. So people don't like pain spamming now? It's almost like there was a fix for that.
    tmd1 is a fix but im saying there should still be spammable pains just not people tanking that much, no one use to in 1.8, they just need to make jugg and everything back the way it was

Brqd

Wait a minute. So people don't like pain spamming now? It's almost like there was a fix for that.
    No, we mean back the way it used to be. Spammable pains would still be a thing, but it was still possible for people to die. Plus maybe add a cps check so that the tank gods that you think are "legit" turn out to be mad autoclickers that get banned.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    What if you're super good at clicking fast and it goes over the dos check and get a false bann what then?

SomeDumbCat

I honestly feel like they do not even care about OP TMD they didn't want it in the first place and wanted to get rid of the old TMD.

SomeDumbCat

Also I agree with JAHANGO and Original 100% bring back old TMD old pain coding (yes I realize they went faster but they weren't as OP) , old jug, old guns, and I hope this is all fixed in 1.8 update.

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    What if you're super good at clicking fast and it goes over the dos check and get a false bann what then?
    I'm pretty sure there is an actual physical limit where you are absolutely never going to click a mouse with a certain speed, for example: 15 clicks per second.

Brqd

There are pluggins to see if you constantly stay at 20cps or any cps. Because realistically people can only click constantly for around 2-3 seconds but usually peak at certain points. So if you peak somewhere you'd be fine. And they shouldn't ban right away for high cps. ALL GOOD SERVERS SCREENSHARE BEFORE BANNING UNLESS IT IS BLATANT.

I'm pretty sure there is an actual physical limit where you are absolutely never going to click a mouse with a certain speed, for example: 15 clicks per second.
    People can get over 15 cps.