• IP Copied!
  • Where is the poll to vote for this update?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    It is stated that the update would have a vote poll a week following it. People are telling me it came out already even though I have never seen it and it hasn't been a week since it. Do staff still plan to release the update poll because as you can see. The server is pretty much completely dead. There are no wars and I find it hard to believe that staff feel like this update is helping. Look at the numbers and players on yourselves and the lack of wars.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    And before you lash out explaining @Cat_Squirrel_Inc about why wars are so important, you’ve made your statement before...

Countless times....

Numerous times...

As for the poll, I’m not quite sure. I’m pretty confident that they will have one.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    It is stated that the update would have a vote poll a week following it. People are telling me it came out already even though I have never seen it and it hasn't been a week since it. Do staff still plan to release the update poll because as you can see. The server is pretty much completely dead. There are no wars and I find it hard to believe that staff feel like this update is helping. Look at the numbers and players on yourselves and the lack of wars.
    Why are you complaining about it? You made multiple posts already.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    @Cat_Squirrel_Inc Wars aren't the lifeblood of the server? Have you ever been in a war? I love the server because of these wars and countless others. Can't you guys see that most of the players quit the server? Because this update ruined the wars. So wars are not the "lifeblood" of the server but that is the reason why many of us donated and played up until this day. @MichaelSteve I am not complaining? I am asking a question let staff answer the question please.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    and cat squirrel. What else is there to do on a GUN PVP server with no wars? Just shoot zombies? If that were the case then half of the donators wouldn't have quit and would have been fine with this update. Wars are the big deal on this server. This is why I would like more staff like Beastyhardy, they fight with us during wars and know how things should be updated and what not.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Well First of all CrizonX Builders are considered staff....So MichaelSteve can answer your question. Second of all The server is not dead, it is during the school year and many people have school or work related obligations, We see an increase of player activity during the weekends and especially during the summer which is coming up for many students. If you have an issue with our current update you can let your concern be heard on the Poll which will be coming Friday. There is No need to be rude to staff members or call people out.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    @Cat_Squirrel_Inc Wars aren't the lifeblood of the server? Have you ever been in a war? I love the server because of these wars and countless others. Can't you guys see that most of the players quit the server? Because this update ruined the wars. So wars are not the "lifeblood" of the server but that is the reason why many of us donated and played up until this day. @MichaelSteve I am not complaining? I am asking a question let staff answer the question please.
    and cat squirrel. What else is there to do on a GUN PVP server with no wars? Just shoot zombies? If that were the case then half of the donators wouldn't have quit and would have been fine with this update. Wars are the big deal on this server. This is why I would like more staff like Beastyhardy, they fight with us during wars and know how things should be updated and what not.
    The lifeblood of this server is the Walking Dead aesthetic. Period. PvP wars, roleplaying, and looting are all sub divisions to the main point of the server: to provide a TWD game experience. Yes, wars are an important part of PvP, I'm not denying that. It's the fact that toxic players, specifically the small bunch of unruly "Ogs," make it seem as if the server revolves around them. Another thing, we DO listen to you suggestions, I swear. But you know what? People IMMEDIATELY give us so much backlash, that we always end of reverting it. The community is NEVER satisfied.

anthsny

Youtuber
    anthsny
    anthsny anthsny
    Well First of all CrizonX Builders are considered staff....So MichaelSteve can answer your question. Second of all The server is not dead, it is during the school year and many people have school or work related obligations, We see an increase of player activity during the weekends and especially during the summer which is coming up for many students. If you have an issue with our current update you can let your concern be heard on the Poll which will be coming Friday. There is No need to be rude to staff members or call people out.
    The server isn’t dead? Usually there would be about 50+ ppl on tmd-1 on school days and there would be about 80-100 ppl on weekends. Now the server legit has 20 ppl online on school days. And on the weekends there is like 50-70 ppl on the server. I don’t understand why you made this update though. Wars were what made the server so good. Everyone would fight and everyone would have fun. But now there is no wars due to all the updates. Legit half of the people that used to play this Server daily, now quit or log on like once a week

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    @Cat_Squirrel_Inc the community was satisfied before this update. No one complained and everyone in calls during fights said how much they loved it. The only thing we complained about were the shotguns being weak. But other than that the update was perfect before this update because I didn't see that many posts of angry players during that update. The only posts I saw were bugs. You guys say the community is never satisfied because you guys change a loved update to something like this.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    And honestly this update is fine it is just that I hate how 1 katana hit can do 4 hearts of damage so all you need is 1 shotgun or gbar shot then 2 katana swings. If you guys could nerf the katana because rn the snipers and shotguns are perfect atm, then I would love this update.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    So if this update does reverse I would like the shotguns to stay the same from this current update and the Med packs cake. Because last update like I said was perfect it was just that the shot guns were weak. And @Rattler10 if you don't see that the sever is dead and think 20 players online on weekdays and 40 on weekends is alive you haven't played that long then. This server used to get 50-60 on weekdays even during school and 80-100 on weekends.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    @CrizonX so your saying "everyone" quit the server because of the shotgun buffs? I mean, many of the changes that the server made have been already reverted, but the playerbase hasn't changed over this week, and it's also Spring Break...well at least for me...I'm not quite sure if your opinion over the sorta ded playerbase is because of updates...not everyone in the world is that whiny...I feel that there may be other factors...plus I have been pretty active this week and haven't seen a bit of a change in the number of people who even get on...and your numbers are also off a bit too as well. The server seems to get 35~50 people as far as I know for the past weekdays...

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    The only thing we complained about were the shotguns being weak
    That's my point: ya'll are NEVER satisfied. Ever.
    And @Rattler10 if you don't see that the sever is dead and think 20 players online on weekdays and 40 on weekends is alive you haven't played that long then. This server used to get 50-60 on weekdays even during school and 80-100 on weekends.
    People are still playing = not dead.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    before this update because I didn't see that many posts of angry players during that update. The only posts I saw were bugs.

Throughout the "before and after" of the recent update, all of my notifications are being filled by this one forum post. I've probably come across one or two posts where it asked about the different changes, then it ended there after a few responses. Short, simple, straight to the point that things were to be done and no fights.

THIS HOWEVER has gotten out of hand!

I don't think I've ever seen a forums discussion like this that HASN'T been either locked, set aside, or negotiated.

Granted, the update was a bit of an odd one, but seriously, it's not like it's going to stay like this FOREVER. Regardless, I come back to these posts (particularly all of yours, @CrizonX ) seeing the same crap over and over and over again. You know what the definition of that is?

Insanity!

I suggest you to work on your patience, because recently, you don't have any to have a simple response of:
    The poll will be released on Friday, be on the lookout.

~Wob
    As for the poll, I’m not quite sure. I’m pretty confident that they will have one.
    Slightly off-topic question, why does everything have to revolve around wars? I don't understand... wars aren't the lifeblood of the server.

On top of that, lashing out at @MichaelSteve
    Why are you complaining about it? You made multiple posts already.
    I am asking a question let staff answer the question please.

1) Extremely impolite
    2) He is right. You are complaining and we have seen it NUMEROUS TIMES! Staff could be doing better things like fixing the update than look at your repeating posts!

AND FOR THE F***ING LAST TIME: THE SERVER IS NOT DEAD!!!! WARS AREN'T THE LITERAL "LIFEBLOOD" OF THE SERVER!!! IF ONLY YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT, THESE POSTS WOULDN'T OCCUR!!! BUT INSTEAD, YOU TRY TO "DEFEND AND PROTECT" THE SERVER SOLEY BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE AN "OG" PLAYER AND YOU ARE DOING OTHERS A FAVOR! BUT YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE WASTING STAFF'S TIME WHEN THEY COULD BE FIXING THE DAMN SERVER TO THE DAMN IMAGE YOU WANT IT TO BE BECAUSE YOU WANT IT SO DAMN PERFECT!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.