• IP Copied!
  • Where is the staff team?

InfiniteRevenge

I rarely see any staff on and I have heard plenty of other people complaining about it too. I understand they all have lives but if they can't spare some time to help the server why are they on the staff team?

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    They do help, they have a ton of TMD servers to go on to thought so they're very busy. I myself might be applying sooner or later. Also, there are Helpers on most of the time, which TMD server are you playing on that there are none on?

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there.

Mod/Admin+ are often in /vanish whenever they're on TMD monitoring the players. Helpers are usually around on a few of the servers each day; the Helpers that I've seen most frequently are Katitude, PeachDaBoss and Zephyy so you can always go to them if you need help.
    Like you said though, these people have lives outside of Minecraft and many don't wish to spend more than a couple hours here every day so you can't fault them for that.

I do think that TMD servers are understaffed, with 10 JrMods/Helpers to keep an eye on 400+ players a day. There isn't a lot of communication with Mods/Helpers sometimes, and that's why people are complaining that the staff are never around.

- My $0.02

Last edited:

InfiniteRevenge

They do help, they have a ton of TMD servers to go on to thought so they're very busy. I myself might be applying sooner or later. Also, there are Helpers on most of the time, which TMD server are you playing on that there are none on?
    I play on servers 1 and 2 and I rarely see staff on for more than 30min.

InfiniteRevenge

Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there.

Mod/Admin+ are often in /vanish whenever they're on TMD monitoring the players. Helpers are usually around on a few of the servers each day; the Helpers that I've seen most frequently are Katitude, PeachDaBoss and Zephyy so you can always go to them if you need help.
    Like you said though, these people have lives outside of Minecraft and many don't wish to spend more than a couple hours here every day so you can't fault them for that.

I do think that TMD servers are understaffed, with 10 JrMods/Helpers to keep an eye on 400+ players a day. There isn't a lot of communication with Mods/Helpers sometimes, and that's why people are complaining that the staff are never around.

- My $0.02
    The staff members have a staff chat so they have enough communication, Also Jr mods and Admins don't go in /v that much. Yes, they do have a ton of staff members but I haven't seen a couple of them on for a month and I play around the clock at random times.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    The staff members have a staff chat so they have enough communication, Also Jr mods and Admins don't go in /v that much. Yes, they do have a ton of staff members but I haven't seen a couple of them on for a month and I play around the clock at random times.

I'm talking about communication between the lower staff (JrMods/Helpers) and the playerbase. There has not been much of this, but it has been improving a bit in the past few weeks.

"JrMods/Admins don't go in /v that much" ---> I don't really see how you can make that statement, unless you're fully aware of the staff team's way of operating.

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Also, they've recently been warning for extremely unnecessary and excessive things. They're like the police trying to meet a quota but worse. Also, I'd appreciate if they did verbal warnings before warning. Some of the new players aren't accustomed to all of the new rules and some of them aren't even on the "official" rules page because it's outdated. It would be much greater and people would have less warnings if verbal warnings were given before immediately warning. Also, please don't enable caps in HN if you're going to warn me for them.

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    Agreed also have a character spam block instead of "My headphones fell on keyboard" warnings and stuff

InfiniteRevenge

I was once part of the staff team and they don't me to straight up warn people. Warnings don't do much unless you purposely don't follow the rules like 100 times, don't worry guys.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    i see staff often although i have not in a while (mainly because i had a 3 week period of no tmd)

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    We have very limited resources. And the staff does it's best to moderate the servers, so please respect their work.

55Navyboy

55Navyboy
    55Navyboy 55Navyboy
    Also, they've recently been warning for extremely unnecessary and excessive things. They're like the police trying to meet a quota but worse. Also, I'd appreciate if they did verbal warnings before warning. Some of the new players aren't accustomed to all of the new rules and some of them aren't even on the "official" rules page because it's outdated. It would be much greater and people would have less warnings if verbal warnings were given before immediately warning. Also, please don't enable caps in HN if you're going to warn me for them.

They should know the rules, by joining the server and playing on the server you agree to all of the rules and that you understand them and will follow them. By not following the rules you also agree that you accept the punishments
    Verbal warnings are not a good idea because how should I know if the player has been warned verbally 10 times before that by someone else, and before you say "You should remember and talk to other staff" We do talk to other staff but remembering everyone you ever warn is quite difficult since we have over a 400,000 unique player base.

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    They should know the rules, by joining the server and playing on the server you agree to all of the rules and that you understand them and will follow them. By not following the rules you also agree that you accept the punishments
    Verbal warnings are not a good idea because how should I know if the player has been warned verbally 10 times before that by someone else, and before you say "You should remember and talk to other staff" We do talk to other staff but remembering everyone you ever warn is quite difficult since we have over a 400,000 unique player base.
    Navy is formal af :D