• Which one?

Prodigy or Myth?

• Total voters
    • This poll will close: .

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    It may be a glitch with the 1.11 version, I'm using a 1.10 aswell and I can open doors just fine, have you opened a support ticket?
    to open doors in 1.11, try using
    filled water bottles
    canned foods
    some melee weapons
    The reason you can't open "metal doors" but can only open regular ones is because you are using forge, or a hacked client.
    I have no modifications or a hacked client, but cannot open metal doors. you sure every person who can't open doors is a hacker, my dude?

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I'm not going to argue over who's better on forums, both teams have good players, I am the owner of Prodigy along with 2Pacca and we both have great confidence in our team and know who is better already :) Prodigy FTW.

Brqd

I'm not going to argue over who's better on forums, both teams have good players, I am the owner of Prodigy along with 2Pacca and we both have great confidence in our team and know who is better already :) Prodigy FTW.
    Not bashing any teammates because everyone is very skilled. But if Mike, Kyo, Baysan, Tyler, and I were on at the same team consistently Myth would be a force to be reckoned with. It's just a shame that no one is really active. Hopefully we'll be back soon.

I can say for me, part of the reason I don't play very often is because of all the negativity. I love the game and think is super fun, but that's a real turn off in my opinion.

Competition is certainly okay, because all competitive games have trash talking a such. But the one thing that needs to go is all the hackusating and things like that. Unless it's a true hacker, but we all know that there are probably 0-3 hackers on both of these teams. And regardless of which team they are on I would hope the can be caught soon. But let's all just hope there are none to begin with... Right?

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    I've heard both teams are very good, and with that knowledge I try to stay clear of them. lol. However, if I voted i'd vote for both!:D

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Not bashing any teammates because everyone is very skilled. But if Mike, Kyo, Baysan, Tyler, and I were on at the same team consistently Myth would be a force to be reckoned with. It's just a shame that no one is really active. Hopefully we'll be back soon.

I can say for me, part of the reason I don't play very often is because of all the negativity. I love the game and think is super fun, but that's a real turn off in my opinion.

Competition is certainly okay, because all competitive games have trash talking a such. But the one thing that needs to go is all the hackusating and things like that. Unless it's a true hacker, but we all know that there are probably 0-3 hackers on both of these teams. And regardless of which team they are on I would hope the can be caught soon. But let's all just hope there are none to begin with... Right?
    Ya true I mean I do trash talk a lot but it's just jokes... you guys take it way too serious, I have never /ignored someone in my life, and never will, I don't let words get to me and they just don't affect me at all, just makes me laugh tbh when someone trash talks me xD but Obviously everyones different and takes things differently so I understand :) I mean yes your team would get better if they were all active but... that's the same with my team aswell, even when they did play a lot, we still won majority of the fair fights, but they were really good and hard fights to win I'm not going to lie obviously, idk everyones good at something I guess and we'll just have to see who can stay #1 on the Battlegrounds xD cringe

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme

there should be automated messages that show up on TMD hn and me that say hackusating is against the rules. I can look for message plugins, or build it with command blocks in a single player world :p

CashMoneyYSL

Mythical
    CashMoneyYSL
    CashMoneyYSL CashMoneyYSL
    Ya true I mean I do trash talk a lot but it's just jokes... you guys take it way too serious, I have never /ignored someone in my life, and never will, I don't let words get to me and they just don't affect me at all, just makes me laugh tbh when someone trash talks me xD but Obviously everyones different and takes things differently so I understand :) I mean yes your team would get better if they were all active but... that's the same with my team aswell, even when they did play a lot, we still won majority of the fair fights, but they were really good and hard fights to win I'm not going to lie obviously, idk everyones good at something I guess and we'll just have to see who can stay #1 on the Battlegrounds xD cringe
    Jahango is bad, he's glad that he's bad. Marbles in his pocket and he doesn't even realize. (He's not bad, its an inside joke)

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Hell yeah my dude