• IP Copied!
  • Who is ThunderDragon3?

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Hello, Havoc MC. I am ThunderDragon3, a Titan rank. I think this server is great. An avid player of TMD-3 and 2, I really love playing The Mining Dead. I have tons of great ideas to post, because I've read lots of ideas, and some are great! In the meantime, I can be found on TMD-2 or 3, and often Mine Wars, as a huge fan of Star Wars. I've got good ideas for buildings (I'm working on a safe zone, just a random one, not one in the show, methinks. Some textures may need to be corrected.), but overall, I want this server on top!

-Thunder

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy!

I look forward to seeing your ideas for this server as it needs new people and ideas to keep it running!

Welcome to the Forums!

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Hello, Havoc MC. I am ThunderDragon3, a Titan rank. I think this server is great. An avid player of TMD-3 and 2, I really love playing The Mining Dead. I have tons of great ideas to post, because I've read lots of ideas, and some are great! In the meantime, I can be found on TMD-2 or 3, and often Mine Wars, as a huge fan of Star Wars. I've got good ideas for buildings (I'm working on a safe zone, just a random one, not one in the show, methinks. Some textures may need to be corrected.), but overall, I want this server on top!

-Thunder
    Sa dude?

Welcome.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Uuh.. well.. Ok. Riot, no autos. Does the 5th work for you? Everybody's probably busy during the 4th, watching fireworks