• Who Wants Another 2x Voting Month

Vote Here

• Total voters

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Hello!

This Month we had a 2x Voting reward month. Meaning the for each vote you got 2 voting crates instead of 1, also the prizes for the most votes was also doubled and I say that the owners do this again for the month of March. Who is with me?

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Hello!

This Month we had a 2x Voting reward month. Meaning the for each vote you got 2 voting crates instead of 1, also the prizes for the most votes was also doubled and I say that the owners do this again for the month of March. Who is with me?
    Instead of spending $500+ a month because of double prize for the top voters. Owners should focus using that money toward the general goods we are needed. Such as hiring more developer for faster update installation, more server function, etc... The thing about double voting shop voucher reward is that some people would just keep grinding and you'll always see the same top voters. Double reward crate for voting is nice but will get boring if the event continues for a long period of time.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Instead of spending $500+ a month because of double prize for the top voters. Owners should focus using that money toward the general goods we are needed. Such as hiring more developer for faster update installation, more server function, etc... The thing about double voting shop voucher reward is that some people would just keep grinding and you'll always see the same top voters. Double reward crate for voting is nice but will get boring if the event continues for a long period of time.
    I think voting contest prizes might be a large gamble for the server. I get it brings in votes, which brings in players, but not all the players push cash money into the system immediately. But double reward for voting is something I think that does help the server without taking a risk. Due to the amount of these events in recent days, as you pointed out, another would be kind of pointless. People would get used to double crate month.