Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

qwef

Mythical
    qwef
    qwef qwef
    Why Unlimited Money Should be Reset (not removed)

Go to berx/mallow and look around probably some juggs and riot. Do /stats of anyone you see wearing jugg or riot. Chances are they have unlimited money. Now there's nothing wrong with that, but when I did that I realised wayyyyy to many people have unlimited money. I mean like wtf I thought the chances were small. I think unlimited money as gotten out of hand so during the reset I think they should also reset unlimited money. Let people truly start over, but everyone who has unlimited money is probably gonna tell me I'm crazy. Thanks for reading

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    It's not fair on the people who donated for crates just to win Unlimited Money. Taking these away is basically theft, as people paid for those crates with in real life money. I can understand that some people don't believe it's fair, but it's bad enough there removing our jugg, money and other items we might have won from crates which we might have bought with in real life money from the store. A reset is understandable in general terms the economy certainly needs one. But I think that taking infinite money away from those whom have earned it is unfair.
    Yeah, okay. Call me bias, I have infinite money and I'm not going to try and deny that I love having infinite money and I don't want it taken away. Personally I only have just gotten infinite money within the last month, (pretty sure I got it November 21st) some time around there anyway. I think that whilst it will have a huge impact on the economy, a perfect economy in a post apocalyptic world would never occur. It just wouldn't it would take years if not decades for the world's economy to rebuild itself in the event of an apocalypse I mean come on, Britain's Economy almost went down the drain when we voted to leave the EU, and The US Dollars value dropped when Trump was elected. How much do you think it would change if an apocalypse was to occur? Yeah thats right, it would no longer exist, or certainly wouldn't be the way it is now.
    An unstable economy is inevitable, I think we should just be grateful that they've removed jugg, and duped items, taking away Infinite Money is going too far in my opinion. Though I'm all for the reset of /stats !!

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    If infinite was removed it'd solve pretty much every problem. Except everyone who has it spent countless amounts of money on crates and some people spent $100 to buy it from the shop back when it was sold in the shop. If it was taken away people would absolutely freak out and charge back. I have infinite myself, I didn't really want it, but I got it in a monthly bonus randomly. I would be fine if it was taken from me but sadly not everyone else would.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    If infinite was removed it'd solve pretty much every problem. Except everyone who has it spent countless amounts of money on crates and some people spent $100 to buy it from the shop back when it was sold in the shop. If it was taken away people would absolutely freak out and charge back. I have infinite myself, I didn't really want it, but I got it in a monthly bonus randomly. I would be fine if it was taken from me but sadly not everyone else would.

Maybe there could be an exchange, where people could offer to have their infinite money removed in exchange for a reward or something. I don't know if something like this is possible, just an idea. Then it would make it optional, and possibly reduce the amount of people who have it. I also think making infinite money rarer is also a good idea.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    It's as simple as this, infinite is op but we can't take it away. I recently got infinite and I can understand why people would freak out, and they've spent a lot of money to get it. Hopefully we can nerf infinite, but not take it away. :(

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    It's as simple as this, infinite is op but we can't take it away. I recently got infinite and I can understand why people would freak out, and they've spent a lot of money to get it. Hopefully we can nerf infinite, but not take it away. :(
    Nerf infinite? That's crazy! Instead of changing infinite, just remove items from shop so people cant call the EULA, because technically infinite was not changed, but shop items were changed. Also, why change your name back to Katitude? :p

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Nerf infinite? That's crazy! Instead of changing infinite, just remove items from shop so people cant call the EULA, because technically infinite was not changed, but shop items were changed. Also, why change your name back to Katitude? :p
    Make all tier 4 guns and pains go away from the shops

qwef

Mythical
    qwef
    qwef qwef
    I don't think it should be removed but I think it should be reset.

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    or spread the shops out so you can just "one stop" <Ie: buy weapons at berx, armour at mellow, pain at fox, etc.....
    or bett yet move the npcs to where they should be...so all the pain junkies have to truck out to hershals farm....>

or better still nerf the shops to tier 3...and no pains...

or strip infin from all but the ones who bought it direct from store....<if you got it in a crate, sorry>....<idc if you paid for the crate, because you were gambling, you may never have gotten it, and i bet you got plenty of jugg and legends along the way>

There are many approaches to deal with the issue....

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    If shops/infinite were nerfed, its value would drop drastically. Pains should be removed, but tier 4s and riot should stay. If tier 4s and riot were removed from the shop, it would be almost useless to own Infinite. Let people who got Infinite stay lucky.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    or spread the shops out so you can just "one stop" <Ie: buy weapons at berx, armour at mellow, pain at fox, etc.....
    or bett yet move the npcs to where they should be...so all the pain junkies have to truck out to hershals farm....>

or strip infin from all but the ones who bought it direct from store....<if you got it in a crate, sorry>....<idc if you paid for the crate, because you were gambling, you may never have gotten it, and i bet you got plenty of jugg and legends along the way>

OR reset inf, but make it so chances of inf are doubled for the next 10 days, (but still really low)

I

IHaveInternet

I've come to a realization that infinite money won't be going away no matter what people say or do. I think we're just going to have to live with the fact that infinite money is here to stay regardless. However, I do agree infinite money should be removed temporarily that way everyone has a fair start. It's like VC said, if infinite money was removed permanently then majority of them would throw a paroxysm.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes

I do like the idea of shops being move around, but they shouldn't be nerfed (except for Pains getting removed). Your idea for basically removing Infinite is awful, though.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    If shops/infinite were nerfed, its value would drop drastically. Pains should be removed, but tier 4s and riot should stay. If tier 4s and riot were removed from the shop, it would be almost useless to own Infinite. Let people who got Infinite stay lucky.

Sorry for duoble post, but in TWD we only see riot gear once in like 7 years of zombie apocalypse. Thtas how rare it should be in tmd. Also, shops should have a limeted supply of stuff (of whatever they sell) and get out of stock once all those items are sold (but they refill daily)

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    I've come to a realization that infinite money won't be going away no matter what people say or do. I think we're just going to have to live with the fact that infinite money is here to stay regardless. However, I do agree infinite money should be removed temporarily that way everyone has a fair start. It's like VC said, if infinite money was removed permanently then majority of them would throw a paroxysm.

paroxysm. New favourite word. :) But yeah you're right, maybe people just need to understand that Infinite is here to stay, maybe it could just be suspended for like a week after reset to give people a head start. Idk though I guess it all depends. Donors will have the advantage of their monthly bonus crates. People with infin deserve to have that bonus of having infin too I guess. Plus I guess the simple response to "that's not fair to those who don't have infin or donor ranks" would be too buy a donor rank, or buy crates to hope to get infin.

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    Sorry for duoble post, but in TWD we only see riot gear once in like 7 years of zombie apocalypse. Thtas how rare it should be in tmd. Also, shops should have a limeted supply of stuff (of whatever they sell) and get out of stock once all those items are sold (but they refill daily)
    maybe per player per day....2 antis, 10 pains, 1 full riot, 1each of the tier 4s....

if you get killed....things will get harder :)

or some balance...you have a cap on 1 tier4s <each> 1 full riot, 2 anits, 10 pain per day per player, but tier 3 and others are unlimited still.....

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    maybe per player per day....2 antis, 10 pains, 1 full riot, 1each of the tier 4s....

if you get killed....things will get harder :)

or some balance...you have a cap on 1 tier4s <each> 1 full riot, 2 anits, 10 pain per day per player, but tier 3 and others are unlimited still.....
    Yeah, i like that, but you can buy evreything regardless of cap if youre using actual money

mrsteve_0914

mrsteve_0914
    mrsteve_0914 mrsteve_0914
    Why does it seem that this thread starting to grow cancer on it? Let's do this, we go through the reset everything is reset. That means crates, weapons, armor, everything a typical TMD player would have, would be gone for them to loot again. Also we make immortal a tad bit less OP I mean they can easily get rid of all their stuff, next day irl they can get all legendary items except for jugg helm and boots in a matter of minutes. I would make it a weekly thing so people can't just die and quickly turn around with new gear. Also make the shops triple their original price. People tend to have over $1M so if they die they easily buy their stuff back, or we can set a bal cap of let's say 500k. Then it would also make things a bit more realistic. That's my thought- Stevie

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    remove pains from shop, disable infinite cash for 2 weeks after reset, and make food, melds weapons, and things from Daryl the only thing infinite works. this is based of the "influence" system, where you can only take certain objects for free. irl zombie apocalypse, the money would be equal to influence. if you get infinite money, it's like gaining influence, meaning people like you enough to donate you things for free

Status
    Not open for further replies.