Votes: 3 37.5%
    • lucky wheel

Votes: 1 12.5%
    • give the people with the same amount of vote the same reward

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
    ChrisHansen69420
    ChrisHansen69420 ChrisHansen69420
    so as you know , every month there is a vote contest and the top 10 get free voucher, if you have the same amount of vote , it take the person who voted first. I don't think that is fair consider a lot of people , in different time zone, we can't vote as soon as the other so we can never get the higher place. I think if you have the same amount of vote , there should be a lucky wheel spin , or random choosing to choose the place , or at least give us all the reward , it just unfair.
    sorry for my grammar

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    so as you know , every month there is a vote contest and the top 10 get free voucher, if you have the same amount of vote , it take the person who voted first. I don't think that is fair consider a lot of people , in different time zone, we can't vote as soon as the other so we can never get the higher place. I think if you have the same amount of vote , there should be a lucky wheel spin , or random choosing to choose the place , or at least give us all the reward , it just unfair.
    sorry for my grammar
    It actually doesn't "chose" the person who voted first, the ranking determines to the most recent voter. For example, if you and I are competing with 55 votes and we have one more site to vote. The last person to get their vote in would be "winning". At least that's how the system is based on my knowledge. c;

ChrisHansen69420
    ChrisHansen69420 ChrisHansen69420
    It actually doesn't "chose" the person who voted first, the ranking determines to the most recent voter. For example, if you and I are competing with 55 votes and we have one more site to vote. The last person to get their vote in would be "winning". At least that's how the system is based on my knowledge. c;
    i dont think it what it is :p

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Maybe... include others voting location? Ex : Players who voted 8 times a day :p (khum khum visit wikia khum khum!)

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I'l vote on 8 different website almost everyday. Using both the voteX.havocvotes.net, and a few more... I you have more question, I have shared the link on a wikia page. Sorry for the poor quality word game's; I've tried to make a few publicity for wikia at the same time! ;)

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    I'l vote on 8 different website almost everyday. Using both the voteX.havocvotes.net, and a few more... I you have more question, I have shared the link on a wikia page. Sorry for the poor quality word game's; I've tried to make a few publicity for wikia at the same time! ;)
    Would you so kindly share the all the sites with me? Thank you. C:

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I tough the page was easy to find (I guess I have some work to do).
    There is the link, I should have shared : http://the-mining-dead.wikia.com/wiki/Voting. Note that those 3 extra links doesn't give rewards. I just vote there as publicity for the server, because I hope this increase in vote will help.