• IP Copied!
  • With a bow and a arrow

SarahClark

SarahClark
    SarahClark SarahClark
    How comes that that this server have crossbows and bolts, but doesn't have normal bows and arrows?

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    They are using and making the same weapons as that the characters using in the show (The Walking Dead)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Then I hope they will make bows in a future update, because Carol will have one.
    I don't think the Bow item has been tweaked, so I would assume it's coming! The arrow's texture is the crossbow bolt, so it'll probably take the same ammo (crossbow and bow will use arrows).

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Sounds like craftable items, do we also want to add in a compact bow as well?

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I like new things being added (like weapons, places etc) but I take that with a grain of salt. I'd see this being as useful as a new crossbow/melee weapon right now: it will barely be used cuz we have more convenient stuff.
    If walkers were aware of noises then silent weapons would have a purpose, besides some unique stats (like blunt knockback from a hammer, bleeding from an arrow, larger range from a spear or sword).
    But frankly they're just RP gimmicks, with our inventory being a realistic backpack there's no need use a slot for a one-shot weapon when a full load rifle will do the same.