• Woah Face Reveal

Saccccc

I might as well join in, got nothin to lose but I am ugly

Attachments

• E2B0408A-DBBB-49BB-9DDF-184221BE42A7.jpeg
      E2B0408A-DBBB-49BB-9DDF-184221BE42A7.jpeg
      134.9 KB · Views: 35

SomeDumbCat

Selling staff, Shases is locked in my closet and JewishBagel,NHFLX, and UnknownMelody are in the basement if you want your admins back message me and ill give you my paypal info. (Shases is not allowed to leave)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Selling staff, Shases is locked in my closet and JewishBagel,NHFLX, and UnknownMelody are in the basement if you want your admins back message me and ill give you my paypal info. (Shases is not allowed to leave)
    OOOOOOOOOF

Rip. You can keep Shases, Jewish, NHF, but you may NOT keep Melody. I will fight you.

DipStash

Trust me, keep jewish locked in there. Nobody likes him anyway

GodOfThorns

Mythical
    GodOfThorns
    GodOfThorns GodOfThorns

I'll pay you double what the guy above is paying if you promise to never release them.

SomeDumbCat

Katitude, you will never find where I keep them without me they will starve I highly suggest that you be careful who you make threats to, they can all be released for 200$ paypal. I allow only Shases to get on the computer and he is a good boi and does not talk about his situation, in 2 days time if I am not contacted about via pm I about the payments I will be taking one of your jr.mods (A good friend of Katitudes) Have fun ;)