• IP Copied!
  • Woah Face Reveal

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Amen, but some predator might just lowkey try to find you when ya release your face, so use lots of filters
    I discussed the idea with some of the Sr. Mods. The answer is no for many reasons:

1) What @DDENGAR said about creepers
    2) There will, without a doubt, be hate and salt
    3) Too risky

I think it's a great idea, however, it would cause more harm than good.

SadPie

VIP
    SadPie
    SadPie SadPie
    Wow! cool face reveal, but Mrme5303 uploaded a fake image! I got the real one right here :D
    Thought I would let everyone know that Mrme is secretly a Mr Meeseeks, he doesn't like me telling people so he will most likely deny it.
    It's obvious if you think about it. When you make a request for help on havoc, Mrme pops into existence, he then fulfills the request and pops back out of existence... Now that I think about it this applies to the whole staff team... they must all be Mr Meeseeks!!!

P.s. MrMe's favourite song -->

Attachments

• MrMe's_realface.jpg
      MrMe's_realface.jpg
      74 KB · Views: 19

Qizu

Mythical
    Qizu
    Qizu Qizu
    Selling staff, Shases is locked in my closet and JewishBagel,NHFLX, and UnknownMelody are in the basement if you want your admins back message me and ill give you my paypal info. (Shases is not allowed to leave)
    Jajaja si papa!! :D Golpear yo arriba!

Last edited:

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Wow! cool face reveal, but Mrme5303 uploaded a fake image! I got the real one right here :D
    Thought I would let everyone know that Mrme is secretly a Mr Meeseeks, he doesn't like me telling people so he will most likely deny it.
    It's obvious if you think about it. When you make a request for help on havoc, Mrme pops into existence, he then fulfills the request and pops back out of existence... Now that I think about it this applies to the whole staff team... they must all be Mr Meeseeks!!!

P.s. MrMe's favourite song -->

...don't start this again please.....

Hoodsss

Mythical
    Hoodsss
    Hoodsss Hoodsss
    Idc that this is staff face reveal only and idc that this is old but imma post pic of my ugly butiful face

Attachments

• 15577982_383986545276692_1394816937849048114_o.jpg
      15577982_383986545276692_1394816937849048114_o.jpg
      26.2 KB · Views: 19