• IP Copied!
  • Year In Review <3

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    #2016YearInReview. Please spread this around and follow through with this trend so we can experience your year on the server and the fun memories.

Oh my goodness, 2016 flew by, with so many memories. I joined the server on September 27th, 2015 when we had the 1.8 resource pack, Whitefox Safezone, and more. That felt old to me, though apparently when I joined wasn't even the start of TMD, nor did I realize how much it has changed. From when I joined the server, it has experienced so many changes and I am extremely cherished to be a part of it all. When I first joined, it was with my friend iDanielle and we wanted to find a Walking Dead server. After searching, we found The Mining Dead aka HavocMC. I started out as a typical roleplay nerd, and was scared to leave any safezone no matter which server it was. From that time, I periodically became less of a weakling and met pvp; the amazing thing of The Mining Dead. It was amazing and I remember my first large team being MangledFury's team, one one them at least. :p There was some rather interesting drama and fun experiences, then I started to enjoy helping players. I would gear up at Alexandria at a cheap gear spot before it was nerfed, and gave care packages. I remember all the times sniping at Belport Harbour and jugg wars. I recall being accepted as Helper and I was so excited. Being part of the staff team is so incredible and everyone on it.

To be honest, I was scared of JewishBagel at first but he's chill so it's all good. :D He likes to blast songs that annoy me because it reminds me of Walking Dead characters I remorse of, but he's helped me numerous times on team speak and has hosted multiple games on TMD, as of NHFLX.
    The first thing I heard was that Minkxies and UnknownMelody were incredible and the Owners put an extreme level of effort and work towards this server, which I respect greatly.
    The first staff member I met was funny121, a hilarious old staff member who loved to fly around the safezone and scare me half to death.
    NHFLX is probably one of my best friends and words can't explain how amazing he is, and now nice towards other people as well as a lovely staff member. He's taught me so many things and has made not only me a happier person, but a better staff member. I have so many memories and times with you that means so much to me; you are my true, hilarious and kind friend and I can see NHFLX will go far in life. c:
    PeachDAboss and Zephyy are awesome pvpers and I enjoyed fighting with them, and HellomanMC. HellomanMC is phenomenal as well, with an interesting sense of humor that everyone would adore. Strikefire150 is the Banner Wars master along with SnowAngel125 and I had so much fun facing _Bunnie, DontTreadOnMe_01, and the independent little fire of a lady, FlameKitten.
    FlameKitten with a bow makes danger, and you can't escape it....literally.
    Give Bunnie an invisibility potion and a knockback stick, you'll never know what hit you and the game will be over.
    There are old time staff such as CrazyDutchBoy who I find is amazing with how much he knows about the server and giving advice to me when I was a Helper.
    Revo and Cuddlay are amazing roleplayers and they are great people in general, two friends I can never forget. Revo is a stunning staff member, and Cuddlay has helped me so much with multiple things, as well as demonstrating true kindness as UnknownMelody and __Emiliawu__ have. These three ladies are outstanding and define what the world needs a taste of.
    Obscurus and Simowne are astonishing friends that make a real laugh come out of me, as every other person in my rant essay have, and continue to help out the server and I am glad to know them.
    The builders are simply incredible and I can't define their abilities and capabilities regarding building and always being positive, literally never with a down spirit and make you laugh. (I mean every second haha)
    Yes ShortChanda and Mackiee get ready for the cringe, I can never forget you lovely roleplay and pvp buddies; duel players that are a joy to revolve around. I loved spending time with you both this year and every moment we experienced together.
    The7thCpt, thanks for being a buddy, helping me and being there to encourage and congratulate me to getting staff; I always appreciate you and your constant forum scanning hehe. (Along with giving input and feedback to others) Chlnge also scans the forums constantly and I thank you for that.
    The Helpers I haven't commented on, you are all loyal and dedicated to the server, making people happy so many times and the fact that you're doing all of this, voluntary as other staff, makes me proud. :)
    Just making me think of everyone I've listed and more on this server makes me beam with a smile of true happiness, as they took such a large role in making my year complete. <3
    My neighbor, which I won't say the name of, makes me love my life and what it upholds, and I'm forever happy for our memories and times on the server and irl. I'll call you Juvia, and you are someone words can't describe; a unique person anyone would be honored to know and spend time with.
    As you know, there is not only a new map reset, but a new year and I felt the need to share my wondrous year with all of the fantastic people of HavocMC. For the randoms out there, I hope you enjoyed your year and I could help you the best I could, and I will do my best in continuing that.
    I have numerous screenshots that I promote anyone to see and laugh at or smile at, because these are just a few screenies of you all and I hope to get more next year.
    Keep it up HavocMC, and stay strong. Every unique person here is amazing and can make a huge impact; I started small as a little noob with a severe lack of Minecraft intelligence and look where I am now. Please message me privately if you ever need anything, and please share a memory if you have one. ^w^
    Images of my year as I can only attack 10 images... :')
    http://imgur.com/a/NBCsj
    Please look at my pictures, I really want you to see them. In addition, comment a memory of us and follow through with this trend and hashtag, #2016YearInReview
    Stay classy everyone, I hope 2017 will be as amazing and better than the well achieved year of 2016, despite Trump..ugh don't kill me.

Yours Respectfully,

~Katitude :p

Last edited:

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    First of all, I want to thank Kat for making such a wonderful thread. Your existence, whatever in-game or irl, can always help the people around you to feel the kindness of the world.

My year is not complete without Havoc. To be honest, i have no idea how my life is going changed by this server when i first connected to the server at March, 20th.

At first I met my ex-boyfriend. Looking back to that affair from now, I'm even astonished by my own stupidity. I was, and i still am, deeply and very negatively influenced by this unpleasant experience. I do admit that i regret going on this server sometimes, cause if i did not make that choice and log into the server, i could have avoid been harmed so badly.

However, this regret of mine is only from a narrow perspective. On the same day when my ex called me the b word, my helper application was reopened, and i was accepted a day later after taking the interview. Me being accepted is like the ominous light that penetrate the darkness of my light, and all the great people in the server helped me so much, that it is their kindness that makes me won't have to face everything all by myself.

Katitude, Thank you so much. I truly appreciate you for everything you've done to help the people around you. You are so nice, so pretty and so helpful, so be confident of yourself, and all you need to do is just to be strong. Remember, no matter how hard the situation might be, we are always here to support you.

Wavy_Buster, you are my first friend when i log back to the server after leaving for 4 months. I still remember the first time we talked---i asked you if you can help me to complete the berx parkour. That day, when we finally climbed up to the roof of berx, i never could have knew that we are going to be helpers, and i never could've realized how great and talented you actually are. Luckily, i got to know you more now :p

(p.s. your Mandarin is great.)

LeeEverett, aka BenSmart112, my great friend. You are the only one that supported me during my hardest time. You will forever have my respect.

Tactical_fox48, JPrimavera, Espi808 and IXI_Sterben_IXI, you guys are good buddies and nice friends. Y'all are so great on Hell Night---although i killed tac for 2 times and sniped jp to death. But seriously, the game will be different without you, and I'm so glad that you guys were there when i had my first Skype team experience. Keep doing great on Hell Night and lets go "fox hunting" next year :p

DDENGAR, 你人真好。真的很好。我一开始还不是很喜欢你。。。但是现在才发现你是个逗比 :D

Just_Blake, its nice practicing French with you. (Sorry for bad French) Tu es très intéressante et gentile. Je suis reconnaissante pour une amie comme toi.

DontTreadOnMe_01, PeachDaBoss, UnknownMelody, Beastyhardy, CrazyDutchBoy, Obscurus and Simowne. Thanks for all the helps! You guys never get bored when I'm bothering you with all of my questions.

The7thCpt, Beetley, ChlngeAccepted, UlGaming and Legendary_Revo, Its very nice to work with you guys. We together make a great team!

Saint_Ash, thank you for being there for me. And no0o0o0o, you're not the lonely staff member <3

This thread will be way too long if i list all the names, but my greatest appreciation to all of my friends or the nice people I've ever met. The help you guys gave me means so much for me, and I will never forget how kind and great you guys are.

Havoc had taught me so much, and i even leant something i can not learn in real life. Thanks for making my 2016 complete, and thanks for being such an influential part in a 16 years old girl's life.

祝大家在新的一年里得到一个新的开始。
    Have a great break everyone, and 2017 will be another new year!

Last edited:

GiveMeWafflezz

Mythical
    BattleHeist
    BattleHeist BattleHeist
    This is my review of 2016 when i joined HavocMC.

First of i have learned alot of new things since i joined havoc, after coming back after a few months of not being online i joined the server with a really good friend of mine NoahSolo. we joined running around the map like people who had no idea what to do, also dying all the time in the process of running around, not to mention i am really bad at TMD :p

When i joined i never even thought i would be where i am now, HavocMC helper. The Staff team is an amazing team and they all work extremely hard to get things done. I also think that the players on the server are good too, and the role-play on TMD-3 and 4, i have to admit i have never seen role-play on a server like there is here :D I have such a fun time moderating with other helpers and made alot of new friends while i have been on HavocMC.

I would first like to thank HellomanMC, NHFLX and Jewish for accepting me into the amazing staff team. i have to admit i was not expecting all 3 to be in the interview. They are extremely good admins/Sr.mod and they have Helped me with alot on this server. (Mainly HellomanMC and NHFLX) but Jewish has been alright :)

I would also like to thank BeastyHardy and Wavy_Buster. it's been such a fun time with these too having a laugh on the server and moderating they are both Outstanding staff members on the server. Another fun part was trolling Wavy_Buster on the server as he will probably remember. and then him changing his skin so it's half my skin half his (Never knew my skin could look so bad Wavy_Buster:eek:) But any how it's been fun moderating with them.

Some other people i would like to thank is, CrazyDutchBoy, ChlngeAccepted And of course Beetley. These guys have been a good laugh and i enjoy talking to them I also like playing Hell Night with ChlngeAccepted even tho he is alot better than me and steals all the kills :D and CrazyDutchBoy for helping me on TMD and talking to beetley on the server.

Also the other Jr.mods i would like to thank is Obscurus, Katitude and PeachDaBoss. I know i haven't spoke to these guys that much but when i have it's been okay most of the time. Also Half the time with PeachDaBoss. But it's been fun working with these guys on the server. Even though Obscurus liked to kill me as soon as i spawn in at Alexandria when i got tped by HellomanMC. But it's all fun and Katitude we dont really know each other that well to be honest, But it has been amazing working with you on the server. Also Peach is i dont know how to explain him to be honest we have had arguments and i got to say never get into an argument with peach or kat because they always win :( and also it's been fun talking to peach when he does talk to me. (But he is a pretty chill person)

Also almost missed Tactical_Fox he is a very funny person and always has a joke when he can. He also is a better Hell Night player than me but to be honest it's not hard to be better at Hell Night than me. I have also learned that he is a very very fast typer (Aka Keyboard Warrior) but that's all the staff i can remember off the top of my head. I nearly forgot i would like to thank the owners for making such an amazing server and IgnitedIce i dont even know where to start with you, Lightning me and trying to put Lava on me. But the owner's are pretty cool :cool:

And i would like to thank everyone else, for being good players on TMD. Also killing me all the time. xD but it is all for fun :D

Also nearly forgot __Emiliawu__ who is a really good person to moderate with and i look forward to moderating with you more in the future, and she is an amazing friend, <3

That's about all i can think of putting of the top of my head. But it's been an absolute amazing time with everyone.

P.S Wavy_Buster and __Emiliawu__ you can try to troll me but it wont work :p

Thanks for helping me everyone and beng patient when i have made mistakes.

Last edited:

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    This is my review of 2016 when i joined HavocMC.

First of i have learned alot of new things since i joined havoc, after coming back after a few months of not being online i joined the server with a really good friend of mine NoahSolo. we joined running around the map like people who had no idea what to do, also dying all the time in the process of running around, not to mention i am really bad at TMD :p

When i joined i never even thought i would be where i am now, HavocMC helper. The Staff team is an amazing team and they all work extremely hard to get things done. I also think that the players on the server are good too, and the role-play on TMD-3 and 4, i have to admit i have never seen role-play on a server like there is here :D I have such a fun time moderating with other helpers and made alot of new friends while i have been on HavocMC.

I would first like to thank HellomanMC, Felix and Jewish for accepting me into the amazing staff team. i have to admit i was not expecting all 3 to be in the interview. They are extremely good admins/Sr.mod and they have Helped me with alot on this server. (Mainly HellomanMC and Felix) but Jewish has been alright :)

I would also like to thank BeastyHardy and Wavy_Buster. it's been such a fun time with these too having a laugh on the server and moderating they are both Outstanding staff members on the server. Another fun part was trolling Wavy_Buster on the server as he will probably remember. and then him changing his skin so it's half my skin half his (Never knew my skin could look so bad Wavy_Buster:eek:) But any how it's been fun moderating with them.

Some other people i would like to thank is, CrazyDutchBoy, ChlngeAccepted And of course Beetley. These guys have been a good laugh and i enjoy talking to them I also like playing Hell Night with ChlngeAccepted even tho he is alot better than me and steals all the kills :D and CrazyDutchBoy for helping me on TMD and talking to beetley on the server.

Also the other Jr.mods i would like to thank is Obscurus, Katitude and PeachDaBoss. I know i haven't spoke to these guys that much but when i have it's been okay most of the time. Also Half the time with PeachDaBoss. But it's been fun working with these guys on the server. Even though Obscurus liked to kill me as soon as i spawn in at Alexandria when i got tped by HellomanMC. But it's all fun and Katitude we dont really know each other that well to be honest, But it has been amazing working with you on the server. Also Peach is i dont know how to explain him to be honest we have had arguments and i got to say never get into an argument with peach or kat because they always win :( and also it's been fun talking to peach when he does talk to me. (But he is a pretty chill person)

Also almost missed Tactical_Fox he is a very funny person and always has a joke when he can. He also is a better Hell Night player than me but to be honest it's not hard to be better at Hell Night than me. I have also learned that he is a very very fast typer (Aka Keyboard Warrior) but that's all the staff i can remember off the top of my head. I nearly forgot i would like to thank the owners for making such an amazing server and IgnitedIce i dont even know where to start with you, Lightning me and trying to put Lava on me. But the owner's are pretty cool :cool:

And i would like to thank everyone else, for being good players on TMD. Also killing me all the time. xD but it is all for fun :D

Also nearly forgot __Emiliawu__ who is a really good person to moderate with and i look forward to moderating with you more in the future, and she is an amazing friend, <3

That's about all i can think of putting of the top of my head. But it's been an absolute amazing time with everyone.

P.S Wavy_Buster and __Emiliawu__ you can try to troll me but it wont work :p

Thanks for helping me everyone and beng patient when i have made mistakes.
    ;)

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    I love this and I would love to write one of my own, but I've been here for about a year and a half in total and I wouldn't know where to begin. I've met so many lovely people in my time and I wouldn't be able to write something to give them all the appreciation they deserve. From old to new and players to owners, you have all been amazing! I would just like to give a collective 'thank you' to all of the wonderful staff members and players I have met throughout my journey on HavocMC. It's been a great year and I hope you all enjoyed it and have a wonderful 2017! c:

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    My favourite part of 2016 was probably HN and Map Maker. I started back around August, introduced by my friend, but I haven't heard from him since, DotslashDabOnMe. I started in Alexandria, in half jugg, full riot on TMD 4, at first I was stunned at the textures, and the map. Later on I discovered that it was the WHOLE TWD map, which got me playing a lot. I then discovered HN, which introduced my PvP career. Into the not-bad yet decent PvPer I am today. I before never placed in HNs, but now I can pull off 1v4s full jugg Ez. But when it comes to PVP on real TMD? I'm bad. Then, map maker, I before was an experienced military builder. Then stopped for months for TMD. When MM came out, I started to shape USS America. No hull. Just flight deck and sides. I worked on this for months on end. While going onto HN whenever it was up to assist my teammates. People like Gifd helped me learn how to PvP. One day on a PvP server he threw a stack 'o pains at me, and said "Hold right click on these if you get shot." And so I did. Months after that, me and Gifd took down my first full jugg. This was recent. The SZ comp starts. I improve America with double slabs instead of polished andesite, make a hull, and finish it. Then, I make Rejante Ship Building Industries. Which then starts USS Nimitz, then turned into a holiday map. I abandoned 2 Star Wars themed maps due to incompletion. Coruscantconquest and minewarshype. Both of which looked great. Over that period of time I've met lots of great builders, staff, pvpers, and friends. These are people like Chlnge (Nice poisonous lake, did you come up with it yourself?), Gifd (thx for the PvP lessons dad), basically any staff or builder, like TiffanyGreen (I'm known to her as simply, "The W/E Guy".), curiousgeorge (This man is my inspiration :d), and all of my building and PvP friends. Here's a few names. Monfierre, Costa__ WarMachine (pls place full name), Maxattack, NeganTheSavior, Radaxpeda, QuiQuiXU, Bschramm, and all the rest. You know who you are. Now I'm unable to play and work. Cuz I'm in Asia with no computer. #2016YearInReview

Last edited:

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    This is so sweet, I never knew how much the staff team really appreciated not just their role as staff but a role in everyone else's lives that they had encountered.:p
    Why do you think I love being staff so much? :p I love helping people in complete truth, and that can be displayed in numerous ways. Saying "You can always message me if you need anything" refers to in game or personal life, because I consider this a job and I aspire to do the best I can. Catching hackers, dealing with support tickets and moderating has taken up a huge part of me lmao, and I try to respond as fast as possible to ensure the best customer service. I don't want to just be a staff member, I want to create memories with friends, help others, and make sure everyone is having a good time. Being here and supporting everyone shows this year was successful, and I'm proud of everyone and cherished for who I've met and even took selfies with hehe. ^w^

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Well, after liking almost every review (and maybe 2 other posts that weren't reviews) I can't really say much. I think I'm a new player, though I started when the server was miningdead.com, and I couldn't sign up on the old forum (Enjin websites give me depression when I try to sign up for any of them). Since then, things seem to be easy. Got 2 mil, god rank, and a bunch of jugg for free, made tons of new friends, and maybe a few enemies, and overall played a no-mods-required gun server that wasn't GTA (those minecart cars got old fast). Thank you to all of the great players, and a very special thank you to the staff(Im gonna get them all):
    @_Nickk @Jacobg2011 @IgnitingIce @JewishBagel @Strikefire150 @NHFLX @HellomanMC @DontTreadOnMe_01 @Katitude @PeachDAboss @UnknownMelody @Beastyhardy @CrazyDutchBoy @Obscurus @Simowne @Legendary_Revo @Saint_Ash @The7thCpt @Beetley @UIGaming @Tactical_Fox48 @ChlngeAccepted @__Emiliawu__ (mom) @Wavy_Buster
    @ThatAbstractWolf @Riley_C @_VC_ @JBentley694 @DwightTheSavior @curiousgeorge341 @NeganTheSavior @Wevensson @gabrielmaennl5 @TiffanyGreen (yours may not work, it seems glitchy) @xStormkillerx @Avann @Withermandude (yours is glitchy too) @LeoTheHunter @svanblixt @Kanyay @Querly @55Navyboy @ScarryPranks @Eradicate_ @FieryVolcanion
    Wow! Thats 45 (I may be off) unique players who help this server! There isn't a separate page for notable players (I know it says that on post count/most likes, but I don't count that), but I know there are people like @Mr__Potatoes who are donating gear to other players, and @Rejante who are working hard to build amazing creations! Thank you all, and much love
    ~The Heli

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Why do you think I love being staff so much? :p I love helping people in complete truth, and that can be displayed in numerous ways. Saying "You can always message me if you need anything" refers to in game or personal life, because I consider this a job and I aspire to do the best I can. Catching hackers, dealing with support tickets and moderating has taken up a huge part of me lmao, and I try to respond as fast as possible to ensure the best customer service. I don't want to just be a staff member, I want to create memories with friends, help others, and make sure everyone is having a good time. Being here and supporting everyone shows this year was successful, and I'm proud of everyone and cherished for who I've met and even took selfies with hehe. ^w^
    I've heard about you numerous times, and people have said how kind and dedicated you are. and I can see that in just your response, I am so happy to see that. When I read your thread it inspired me to play pvp ( which I tried today and made some new friends:p) so i thank you so much for that Kat! I hope I get to see you in-game some time!^-^

NobreadJustRye
    NobreadJustRye NobreadJustRye
    Well, after liking almost every review (and maybe 2 other posts that weren't reviews) I can't really say much. I think I'm a new player, though I started when the server was miningdead.com, and I couldn't sign up on the old forum (Enjin websites give me depression when I try to sign up for any of them). Since then, things seem to be easy. Got 2 mil, god rank, and a bunch of jugg for free, made tons of new friends, and maybe a few enemies, and overall played a no-mods-required gun server that wasn't GTA (those minecart cars got old fast). Thank you to all of the great players, and a very special thank you to the staff(Im gonna get them all):
    @_Nickk @Jacobg2011 @IgnitingIce @JewishBagel @Strikefire150 @NHFLX @HellomanMC @DontTreadOnMe_01 @Katitude @PeachDAboss @UnknownMelody @Beastyhardy @CrazyDutchBoy @Obscurus @Simowne @Legendary_Revo @Saint_Ash @The7thCpt @Beetley @UIGaming @Tactical_Fox48 @ChlngeAccepted @__Emiliawu__ (mom) @Wavy_Buster
    @ThatAbstractWolf @Riley_C @_VC_ @JBentley694 @DwightTheSavior @curiousgeorge341 @NeganTheSavior @Wevensson @gabrielmaennl5 @TiffanyGreen (yours may not work, it seems glitchy) @xStormkillerx @Avann @Withermandude (yours is glitchy too) @LeoTheHunter @svanblixt @Kanyay @Querly @55Navyboy @ScarryPranks @Eradicate_ @FieryVolcanion
    Wow! Thats 45 (I may be off) unique players who help this server! There isn't a separate page for notable players (I know it says that on post count/most likes, but I don't count that), but I know there are people like @Mr__Potatoes who are donating gear to other players, and @Rejante who are working hard to build amazing creations! Thank you all, and much love
    ~The Heli
    missed me on that list but its all good son. your adopted >:D

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Okay, wow where to start? I guess like all logical things we should start at the beginning so let's do that.
    I'm KateBeckett and 2016 has flown by at record speed. One of the things I'm most disappointed by is the fact that I'm not actually 100% sure when I joined the server. (I'd love it someone knew a way to find out.) I can check my forums and see that I joined HavocMC on September 20th, 2016. Though I know I've played for a while before that before I even bothered to make a forums account.
    HavocMC is full of so many wonderful people, who probably don't even know who I am :) Anyway so I have to start somewhere right? HavocMC staff team is by far the most active, kind, devoted staff team that I have ever seen on a Minecraft Server. They do their job with efficiency, respect for the players involved and a mature and responsible attitude.
    On the Player Community, I have had many friends since I first began playing, many whom with the reset to my disappointment have quit. Though I believe that they're just using that as an excuse to leave it has allowed me to make new allies throughout TMD. Joining a new team and playing a lot more of HN and Minewars, I now have a lot more friends. ScottyIIHotty, Scott, is a good friend, a great ally on HN and it's a shame that he doesn't play TMD. Dan

This post would be far too long if I went on and on about Havoc MC I'm sure I could write a dissertation on Havoc if I so wished, but I'll keep this simple, thank you so much for the great experience that Havoc is, it's an amazing server, and I can't wait for the reset!
    Havoc has had a great impact on my life, 2016-2017 is a really stressful year for me as I'm sitting my GCSE's and Havoc is a great escape from all the revision and schoolwork, Amazing!
    Kate. H. Beckett
    Roll On 2017! It's hopefully going to be a blast!
    A New Year is on the way and the possibilities are endless!

Teeeb

Legend
    Teeeb
    Teeeb Teeeb
    My year was pretty cool here.

I joined the server in October 2015 after looking for The Walking Dead themed servers.

I initially started playing on TMD-4 because I was terrified of getting into gun wars.

I oddly bumped into my old friend Christi who was previously Helper/Staff here, and that's when I was really into the server.

I think around late October I applied for Helper, and got the position. My friend Awrightgirl also applied, she got the position too.

After getting Helper I played a lot, and met lots of new people. Sadly Christi resigned, Awrightgirl got demoted, and I began to lost interest around like December, which led to my inactivity and that led to my demotion.

I left the server came back in July 2016, and I still play ^-^