• IP Copied!
  • Yo!

Which gun would YOU choose over the others?

• Total voters

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    I havn't done this yet. I guess I should get around to it, eh?
    I'm ChlngeAccepted, AKA Chlnge (pronounced Challenge, duh xD). I'm an Immortal rank who enjoys the pvp servers (and has a tendency to rage). I like messing around with what people have set up and see what I can do with it. I'm working on a custom TMD pack that has some custom gun skins.
    I know the TMD map like the back of my hand. I know how to get from anywhere to anywhere.
    I prefer the M14 to the Barrett any day.
    Which gun do you prefer?

Things I like:
    M14
    This one building it Atlanta... im not telling you which one tho :p
    Flame Thrower-ing unnecessary teammates in Hell Night ;)
    My 2.17 KDR (as of the time of me writing this).
    Lucky Scissors

Things I hate:
    Winchester (God I hate the 'chester...)
    Berxley (I cant get out of it without some camper killing me .-.)
    Getting bit in the arm while trying to snipe someone.
    Being someone's first kill.
    The fact that I've opened 100+ legendary crates (yes, im keeping track) and I STILL don't have unlimited money...

Last edited:

Heroicis

Mythical
    Heroicis
    Heroicis Heroicis
    It's funny, I opened like 30 of them and never got unlimited, then I did. The next day I got it again and instead got 1 million... ._. Like my luck was charging or something xD

Dimentico

Dimentico
    Dimentico Dimentico
    Lol I hate The Winchester too XD
    It's just SOOOO annoying how it only shoots one bullet, then takes 100 lightyears to reload, and then having one bullet again >:c
    Also it takes one sniper clip every bullet grmbl

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    It's just SOOOO annoying how it only shoots one bullet, then takes 100 lightyears to reload, and then having one bullet again >:c
    Also it takes one sniper clip every bullet grmbl

The Winchester is actually my weapon of choice for the sniper rifle. It's realistic as it takes time to chamber another round. I wish the r700 was like this as well. You have to make each shot count. That's why it's so fun to shoot.