• IP Copied!
  • Your Build Ideas, for Me A Builder!

DesmondMiller
    DesmondMiller DesmondMiller
    As a builder for tmd, I'd wanna know your ideas and thoughts of what to build. So comment them down below and I'll reply! Thank you

-[Builder] xStormkillerx

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    More Easter eggs? If anyone requests me to build someone on the map it's normally an Easter egg and they're fun. Also I was going to ask Jacob if I could do this but I'm taking a break from build-1 maybe add some more farms around Hershel's? Because in the show he mentions other farms.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    It isn't. The walking dead isn't even near the magnetic north pole. Its probably the Appalachian mountains.
    Fiiiiiiiine, and one more thing: why isnt dc in the map? Its literally like five miles from alexandria (i live in DC)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Fiiiiiiiine, and one more thing: why isnt dc in the map? Its literally like five miles from alexandria (i live in DC)
    Alexandria is close to DC, but the show hasn't gone there (yet), so we can't add it to the map if we don't know whats there :/

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Alexandria is close to DC, but the show hasn't gone there (yet), so we can't add it to the map if we don't know whats there :/
    Well, i bet it will soon. (And if it does get added, ill show a pic of mah house so it can be added plz)