• IP Copied!
  • yyy

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Builder roles not protecting you. You're just a little *****, You're builder and you told me to shut the **** up. Quit using your staff role to hide behind your computer screen. Log off my ****ing forums kid.
    You're gonna have a hard life if you expect everyone to be a little peasant and look up to everyone and not be toxic.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Bans don't affect him XD
    I mean, they REFUSE to just COMPLETELY revert to the TMD that got the server popular, aka, full revert to 1.8, but why would staff want to go back to the TMD that actually was alive, worked, etc?
    If we revert, you're gunna lose a whole damn lot. Guns, textures, all sorts of stuff. The server can't stay stagnant forever, bud. Change is inevitable.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Just because there's an arguement doesn't make my whole thread void .-.
    This isn't about nullifying your argument. It's about stopping you and Ky from slitting each other's throats. I came here with an open mind to your suggestions, well... mostly... but all I get in return is a thread, that, once again, has been deterred from it's original point.
    Rather it not be locked bc I actually want my opinion heard .-.
    Your opinion will be heard... ya just can't reply to it XD

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Both sides need to work this out. @iDanielle did have some good points in this thread. I do agree a little that some of the community isn't getting heard.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    1) Ban Reset (expect ppl like exo)
    That would bring so many people back to the server. People like Jahango actually made wars fun and eventful. Tons of prodigy said if he came back they would too soooo. As soon as I got unbanned I legit didn't want to get off the server. Probs will be the same w them. Hackers that obviously will do it again are kinda off this list.
    Edit ~ Even if they changed the ban time to like 60 days instead of perm for smaller things, people will still return. Unban people who didn't hack or ddos or anything major after 60 days. I mean, tons of servers do that for legit hacking.

2) A community input group committee thing
    not trying to hate but hey
    owners you're legit trash w updates. Every time you make something the community hates it. You try to do these dumb polls. Just - no. Please just make a committee or some bs of people who actually PLAYED and are good (matt, Jared, lil boy Jaden, etc) someone like these people actually know what they're doing since back when WE PLAYED there were actually PLAYERS ON THE SERVER. put some people that aren't the best players in there but know what's good for the community and are well known so you get some different opinions. AKA some roleplayers (if they still exist), good players, ex-staff, etc.

3) Community manager that's not biased and trash.
    Don't bring drama into my thread bc I don't want it locked. We fr need someone like this rn. Put them in charge of the people who come up w the ideas for updates. Events and stuff like that.

4) advertise. ik u got no money Jacob bc nobody plays but hey u should've done this sooner.

5) more active jr mods+
    only one I've ever seen is Chlnge. don't say "oh, we're just in vanish" like no u can talk in chat like a normal person nobody plays anymore sooooo light up the chat a bit k do ur job and help out smh

thx bye i got lazy
    ANOTHER THING - IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU COULD ACTUALLY FIX MY FORUMS ACCOUNT SINCE IVE BEEN LEGIT ASKING FOR MONTHS NOW AND THE ONLY ANSWER I GET IS "IDK HOW TO" "IDK WHATS WRONG WITH IT" i legit cant even change my picture or report people smh

1) Stupid
    2) Smart, but they won't do it because money is the only thing that matters. As long as their current updates make money they don't care about input.
    3) Agreed
    4) Agreed
    5) Agreed

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    But talking in chat gives our position away. That's a no bueno.
    Realistically, at this stage of the server, the Jr.Mods just don't want to have to be bothered with questions. It happens to everybody with vanish. They are not a ton of hackers left, and Danielle has a point. Come out of vanish and chat. It really only should be used when you are trying to catch hackers, which is 5% of the time, if that.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Realistically, at this stage of the server, the Jr.Mods just don't want to have to be bothered with questions. It happens to everybody with vanish. They are not a ton of hackers left, and Danielle has a point. Come out of vanish and chat. It really only should be used when you are trying to catch hackers, which is 5% of the time, if that.
    But it scares them away! >o<

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Didn't mean to direct that part at you. I'm just saying, in general, people whine about pay2win when it's really not. The only way for the server to exist is donations. Sorry about that.
    The only way any big game is by being pay to win. Plus how can you call it not pay to win. Rankeds have /near /tpa(here) all the kits bonus crates and the list goes on.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Isn't the point to discourage people from hacking? Staff presence makes people scared to use their clients...donno how that is a bad thing to scare hackers? Staff aren't going to catch 100% of them, and look at it as preventing something before it can even happen.
    oh wait good point. Hmm.

but it's always fun catching them and then watching them cry like leetle bebehs.