• IP Copied!
  • Zombie Spawn rate should be reduced on TMDC

Should the zombie spawn rate be REDUCED on TMDC?

• Total voters

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    On TMDC(OP TMD), zombie spawn rates have been lagging players using pains. You can go ahead and test this yourself. When you go into an area with little zombies, pains work flawlessly. As soon as the zombie spawns start increasing, everyone in that area cannot pain. Ask anyone on the server. Jahango, MrCalimero, MedPacks, they all lag when more zombies spawn. It is not our computers, it is server sided. Because that one day when staff turned off zombies to see what was causing the lag, our pains were registering. All I am asking it to REDUCE the zombie spawn rate on TMDC ONLY! I was told that I had to make a poll so you guys can see the players that are experiencing this.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    jeez. that was unexpected. are zombie spawn rates higher on tmd-c than on tmd pve? if so just swap the spawn rates. pvpers dont seem to like the wakers interfering in their fights because of lag or if they actually start to attack en masse. pve players (aside from roleplayers) seemed to like the additional threat the large number of walkers posed.

lower spawn rates on pvp, higher spawn rates on pve.
    just my 2 cents
    -general