Votes: 19 79.2%
    • NO

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Also just gonna point out that at SOME POINT, the server HAS to eventually update. Yeah I understand that it’s a hassle and hard work for staff, but eventually it will have to be updated. When mc 1.20 rolls around are we still gonna be on 1.8? That would be kinda ridiculous.

Change is hard, but it’s part of life. There are a lot of cool new things if people just give new updates a chance. 1.12 is a good update- I think the server could benefit from new blocks and features like new arrows, etc :)

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Also just gonna point out that at SOME POINT, the server HAS to eventually update. Yeah I understand that it’s a hassle and hard work for staff, but eventually it will have to be updated. When mc 1.20 rolls around are we still gonna be on 1.8? That would be kinda ridiculous.

Change is hard, but it’s part of life. There are a lot of cool new things if people just give new updates a chance. 1.12 is a good update- I think the server could benefit from new blocks and features like new arrows, etc :)
    yes 1.12 is what the server should update to.

We do! Thank's for confirming it will kill TMD. Can't wait for us to finally destroy this server.

But for real please explain why you feel this way.
    Because its true. Alot of players play on 1.8 and they dont like 1.9+ pvp. Just let it be god damnit

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Who are these “a lot of players?”

From what I can see is most people voting and most people commenting play on a later version and want a change. You can’t play on 1.8 forever.

Y’all are being kinda ridiculous. Updating the server won’t kill it- it will give the server more features and options.

Pvp mechanics CAN be reversed with a plugin so why are y’all really wanting to keep 1,8? Is it because your client is in 1.8? Can’t really understand why else people would fight so passionately over a version of Minecraft.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    They wanna keep their hacks, ya know?

I was trying not to say it, since I'm not a pvper.. But its got to the point of being ridiculous. Yeah, definitely there's some awesome perks sticking to an ancient version besides getting a boring game and hacking like in roblox

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I was trying not to say it, since I'm not a pvper.. But its got to the point of being ridiculous. Yeah, definitely there's some awesome perks sticking to an ancient version besides getting a boring game and hacking like in roblox
    There's really no good excuse not to update anymore... it's kinda sad.

Look the only problem I would have is not being able to katana spam, this is most likely the only problem most TMDC people have (that i know of). But overall i'm sure the server could do something about it so updateing TMD would do no harm rly

Look the only problem I would have is not being able to katana spam, this is most likely the only problem most TMDC people have (that i know of). But overall i'm sure the server could do something about it so updateing TMD would do no harm rly

Oof I made a stupid. I forgot Katanas are rose bushes so 1.9 will do nothing. If 1.9 fixes all those bugs and does nothing to katans who cares right?