Votes: 11 64.7%
    • No

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    I suggest to add buyable houses where you can store your stuff.
    You should be able to buy them with ingame money and unlock different houses by leveling up.
    Maybe there also should be team houses
    interesting concept are you thinking like "bases" on the map for you/ ur team? so like if i wanted to hang out in the junkyard i would "buy" the place. im not sure if this would be implemented... interesting thought tho.

Runkelpokk

If you buy a house you enter it and the chests inside this house are private for you (a house can get bought by more than one person)
    It would not be like you buy the place more like you buy a house in atlanta etc

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    interesting concept are you thinking like "bases" on the map for you/ ur team? so like if i wanted to hang out in the junkyard i would "buy" the place. im not sure if this would be implemented... interesting thought tho.
    What if there was a huge Atlanta with suburbs, apartments, and Condos which you could have a "Base" for your team. It would be on a separate world.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I like this, and I think I could add on with a small twist
    Like a towny server, you claim a certain area for yourself. You could not claim other players property or inside safezones. Or warps like Prison and Hilltop. Atlanta would be an exception, as well as any other towns that can be warped to through the spawn menu.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    I've thought about this and came up with an idea that would make sense. Teams can claim "houses" to be their bases. These bases cannot be raided or destroyed in any way. In these houses there will be a few things... your vault, a "safe" to store money in, and and a place to place to store community, the team's, shared items. You can only access your team's base from any of the safezone. The safe is used to store the team's money in. However, there is a fee to have a house. The system is something on the lines of rent. For example, I, the Owner/Co-Owner of my team, can input money to pay our rent, $500 a day. If the money in the safe drops below $500 the team loses the base and all the community items are stored in a team vault. This team vault can be accessed by every member of the team when they find a new base/home. The leftover cash from the safe when the base "falls" gets inputted into the Owner's balance, what's on his/hers right side of the screen. There are three different places in which you can rent your base from; the trailers, the suburban homes, and the mansions. The trailers are the lowest tiered bases. The can only hold so much cash in the safe, have very little community storage, and are the cheapest to rent. The suburban homes are the second tiered bases. The house's safes can store double the limit of cash the tier below it can, double the community storage, and are more expensive than the trailers. The mansions are the highest tiered bases. These can store triple the max cash in the safe as the suburban homes, have triple the storage as the suburban homes, and cost way more than the suburban homes. There will be a small, separate map from the man TMD servers. The builders will have to build three areas on one map, the area for the trailers, the areas for the houses, and the area for the Mansions.

All-in-all this idea will promote two things. The first is that it will help the community to work together to dominate others. The second is that it will help reduce the toxicity in the community. In the end it's a huge win.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    This idea has been suggested before: it's answer was no.

My reasoning:
    This would defeat the purpose of vaults, this would cause strife for players when people steal from chests, there would probably be even more bugs and glitches, etc etc etc. Not to mention, in my opinion this would not be a good use of the server's time or effort.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I've thought about this and came up with an idea that would make sense. Teams can claim "houses" to be their bases. These bases cannot be raided or destroyed in any way. In these houses there will be a few things... your vault, a "safe" to store money in, and and a place to place to store community, the team's, shared items. You can only access your team's base from any of the safezone. The safe is used to store the team's money in. However, there is a fee to have a house. The system is something on the lines of rent. For example, I, the Owner/Co-Owner of my team, can input money to pay our rent, $500 a day. If the money in the safe drops below $500 the team loses the base and all the community items are stored in a team vault. This team vault can be accessed by every member of the team when they find a new base/home. The leftover cash from the safe when the base "falls" gets inputted into the Owner's balance, what's on his/hers right side of the screen. There are three different places in which you can rent your base from; the trailers, the suburban homes, and the mansions. The trailers are the lowest tiered bases. The can only hold so much cash in the safe, have very little community storage, and are the cheapest to rent. The suburban homes are the second tiered bases. The house's safes can store double the limit of cash the tier below it can, double the community storage, and are more expensive than the trailers. The mansions are the highest tiered bases. These can store triple the max cash in the safe as the suburban homes, have triple the storage as the suburban homes, and cost way more than the suburban homes. There will be a small, separate map from the man TMD servers. The builders will have to build three areas on one map, the area for the trailers, the areas for the houses, and the area for the Mansions.

All-in-all this idea will promote two things. The first is that it will help the community to work together to dominate others. The second is that it will help reduce the toxicity in the community. In the end it's a huge win.
    *wolf whistle*
    I totally agree. But as I said before, a slight twist: the town input thing
    Trailers, houses and mansions could be claimable spots on the map. So several homes could be claimed within hilltop. Houses in atlanta could be claimed. Mobile Homes could be claimed as well. A home to go to would be nice, instead of trying to make something your unofficial home

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007

My reasoning:
    This would defeat the purpose of vaults, this would cause strife for players when people steal from chests, there would probably be even more bugs and glitches, etc etc etc. Not to mention, in my opinion this would not be a good use of the server's time or effort.
    The chest are for anyone to take stuff out of... and vaults are still in the safezones for people without a team.

Runkelpokk

I though that one house can get bought by more players in a single time the chests would be private (like the vaults)
    There should he different prices for different houses (like 5k per chest to won it permanent or 500$weekly) but a limmit for a players so that he just can own like 2 houses but this limit could get increased by buying a rank or leveling up

Runkelpokk

My reasoning:
    only you could use the items from your chests and it should work without many bugs

About the vaults you store stuff there you instand use after you die and inside your house you would store rare things you should not be able to tp to your house

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    *wolf whistle*
    I totally agree. But as I said before, a slight twist: the town input thing
    Trailers, houses and mansions could be claimable spots on the map. So several homes could be claimed within hilltop. Houses in atlanta could be claimed. Mobile Homes could be claimed as well. A home to go to would be nice, instead of trying to make something your unofficial home
    I know...

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    If the owners are removing all bags to stop players from being able to store gear, why would they add this :p

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    This is something they have on WildWest. Where you can buy houses and the price goes up depending on how many chests are inside and you purchase it for 7 days. After the 7 days If you don't repurchase it or remove your loot whoever purchases it afterwards can take the remaining loot.

Runkelpokk

If the owners are removing all bags to stop players from being able to store gear, why would they add this :p
    i think they are removing bags because you should not be able to carry tons of stuff when you travel around the world houses would be a compromis so that players can store gear but just can carry as much stuff as there inv have space

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    i think they are removing bags because you should not be able to carry tons of stuff when you travel around the world houses would be a compromis so that players can store gear but just can carry as much stuff as there inv have space
    Then why not just let players store gear in the chests on the map? That way you get the extra storage but you need to protect it with things like barb wire and barricades, plus having people guard it.

Runkelpokk

Then why not just let players store gear in the chests on the map? That way you get the extra storage but you need to protect it with things like barb wire and barricades, plus having people guard it.
    no people could just wait until the players go offline and steal all that stuff houses are the best way in my oppinion