Votes: 11 64.7%
    • No

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I belive the owners just dont want that players are able to carry tons of stuff during traveling about the map
    No its because players would fill their inventories with bags then use the vaults to transfer items to the other servers. Ex if I only play tmd 1 i can use tmd 2-4 as storage by filling my inventory with duffle bags

Runkelpokk

No its because players would fill their inventories with bags then use the vaults to transfer items to the other servers. Ex if I only play tmd 1 i can use tmd 2-4 as storage by filling my inventory with duffle bags
    even if you are mythical 5normal chests are not enough space to save stuff there should be a way to store more stuff i belive houses would be a good way

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    even if you are mythical 5normal chests are not enough space to save stuff there should be a way to store more stuff i belive houses would be a good way
    Fam they want to limit storage space. having 5 chests + the inventories on the other tmd servers gives you at least 10 chests. Not only that but what if you own a house on tmd 1 as well as 2 3 and 4?

Runkelpokk

Fam they want to limit storage space. having 5 chests + the inventories on the other tmd servers gives you at least 10 chests. Not only that but what if you own a house on tmd 1 as well as 2 3 and 4?
    maybe you dont understand you would have a limit of houses and a house you own on tmd-pvp will have the same stuff inside as the house on tmd-pve

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    They had this on a server I use to play and I actually Loved it, you could store gear and tp to it and you had to pay rent every week or so, some were smaller houses and cost less rent and bigger ones costs more obviously. you could also turn it into a team house so they could use a command to teleport there and grab gear or whatever they need aswell