• IP Copied!
  • Another Thread

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello HavocMC!

So I made this awhile back, and would like to re-introduce my HavocMC survey to get an update on any new or old bugs/glitches, as well as get more opinions and feedback for the server, community and staff.

https://goo.gl/forms/lL20zIFUZ4UNTer52

These were the bugs/glitches listed, to avoid repeated bugs/glitches:

- many glitches with payments and the current team/ally system.
    - people are finding ways to dupe on TMDC
    - ability to get golden katana's, shift spam door glitch, ability to get parachutes etc
    - Hell Night being broken
    - The door pot glitch
    - Using two kit-perks at the same time, bikes becoming red cars, golden crossbow arrows can't be retrieved, mobs did not got their health to match the revamped damage stats.
    - Vehicles turn into red cars when picked up
    - /warp to Prison sometimes makes you spawn underground, causing suffocation.

With respect to the community, the statistics say that, out of everyone who has voted so far...

35.7% of the voters consider the community friendly
    28.6% of the voters see at least one staff member on any part of the server daily
    35.7% of the voters consider the community helpful
    42.9% of players know players that are very toxic and/or make the game stressful
    50% of voters are losing interest in the game

With respect to the staff member, the statistics say that, out of everyone who has voted so far...

50% of staff are visibly mature
    57.1% of staff are visibly helpful
    50% of staff are visibly active
    35.7% of staff are seen fully doing their job

Now this isn't fact, simply how the community sees the server, out of everyone who voted. Please continue to vote and put detail into responses if possible, so that the HavocMC may receive more feedback.

~ Katitude

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    I think, if a staff member is not up to par, they should still have a chance at redemption, or should be reviewed thoroughly before any idea of demotion or derogatory statements are brought up. And we shouldn't be as radical to start saying "Remove the staff team, make a new one.", I think this because anyone involved in the Staff Team took a responsibility when they applied for staff, and were accepted, because their motivations, skill, and experience were all fit to be staff. Plus, rebuilding a staff team from the ground would be chaotic. There would practically be no moderation team during the time the staff team is, uprooted, if you would, and would result in a very large circle of toxicity, hackers, etc etc, but that's just a theoretical standpoint. Nontheless, staff members are hard to replace, and many of the current staff would be outraged if they were to be demoted just due to them not performing to standards adequate to the community. I've only ever heard people complain about specific staff members, and for good reason. Siding with certain players, false bans, etc. etc. but those complaints, those players, and the community as a whole should not punish the staff members that do perform their jobs as they should from players that have experience with just a few staff members. Yes, you could argue that a few staff members could be, and who they might be I have no clue, as from what I've experienced, staff are professional, respectful, and effective, but to other players, it may not be that way, perhaps because the player is toxic, perhaps the player dislikes the staff team, and all this results in a perspective of the staff team that makes the player say "Staff aren't doing their jobs FULLY."

I'm really not sure what the players' reasoning was for saying a staff member isn't fully doing their job. But whoever did say that, must have good reason, but I wouldn't argue to the extent that the team as a whole should be replanted.

Idk though. I just wrote a lot of stuff over an issue that's probably never going to be argued, post your thoughts.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Over all it would not be a good idea to get rid of most of our staff team. If staff are not doing there job etc. they will be removed but removing all of them makes no sense. Yove, mods+ are actually very active and are really helpful. Most the time they are in vanish but they do a lot for the server and help it a lot just like all the other staff so. So removing mod+ would not be a good idea as we have amazing mods and high staff. (But basically I agree with Rejante 100%)

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Over all it would not be a good idea to get rid of most of our staff team. If staff are not doing there job etc. they will be removed but removing all of them makes no sense. Yove, mods+ are actually very active and are really helpful. Most the time they are in vanish but they do a lot for the server and help it a lot just like all the other staff so. So removing mod+ would not be a good idea as we have amazing mods and high staff. (But basically I agree with Rejante 100%)

Half the mods ain't even on fym

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Ya what Bronyhunter87 is when they are in vanish you can not tell if they are online. They are in vanish most of the time so they can do there job more effectively.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Hello HavocMC!

So I made this awhile back, and would like to re-introduce my HavocMC survey to get an update on any new or old bugs/glitches, as well as get more opinions and feedback for the server, community and staff.

https://goo.gl/forms/lL20zIFUZ4UNTer52

These were the bugs/glitches listed, to avoid repeated bugs/glitches:

- many glitches with payments and the current team/ally system.
    - people are finding ways to dupe on TMDC
    - ability to get golden katana's, shift spam door glitch, ability to get parachutes etc
    - Hell Night being broken
    - The door pot glitch
    - Using two kit-perks at the same time, bikes becoming red cars, golden crossbow arrows can't be retrieved, mobs did not got their health to match the revamped damage stats.
    - Vehicles turn into red cars when picked up
    - /warp to Prison sometimes makes you spawn underground, causing suffocation.

With respect to the community, the statistics say that, out of everyone who has voted so far...

35.7% of the voters consider the community friendly
    28.6% of the voters see at least one staff member on any part of the server daily
    35.7% of the voters consider the community helpful
    42.9% of players know players that are very toxic and/or make the game stressful
    50% of voters are losing interest in the game

With respect to the staff member, the statistics say that, out of everyone who has voted so far...

50% of staff are visibly mature
    57.1% of staff are visibly helpful
    50% of staff are visibly active
    35.7% of staff are seen fully doing their job

Now this isn't fact, simply how the community sees the server, out of everyone who voted. Please continue to vote and put detail into responses if possible, so that the HavocMC may receive more feedback.

~ Katitude
    The survey is also requiring you to at least check one of for staff feedback. However, this is a problem because I don't believe any of those choices are true.