• IP Copied!
  • Another Thread

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I want to apply for builder, but that doesn't really count as staff, does it?
    It does. You're just not part of the Moderation staff. You're part of the Builder staff (which, in my completely biased opinion, is much better than the staff team. From my experience on both, Builders seem to be chiller and much more fun to be around.)

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    It does. You're just not part of the Moderation staff. You're part of the Builder staff (which, in my completely biased opinion, is much better than the staff team. From my experience on both, Builders seem to be chiller and much more fun to be around.)
    Uh, in my personal opinion Builders are much more loose, since they're not held back by the same boundaries Moderation staff are, and typically are only in each others' presence, I've seen many builders come and go, and many of them were funny, but that doesn't compare to the Moderation staff. They're professional, and they do their jobs. Builders, you see their job, you literally play on it. But I think the moderation staff get the most crap, and I think that may be the reason that they may not appear to be fun or chill, but I know Staff that moderate, and people who know staff that moderate, and they're very chill, loose, and more fun than they may appear. But don't let that distract you from the fact that builders may get thrown some things at them for "Oh you made this map? It sucks!" I've had that happen, even though I didn't build anything.
    Yet.
    I didn't build anything yet.
    Anyways, as I was saying, the Builders build, and the moderation team moderate. The two should not determine how fun they are. Builders are much more loose because they're in an environment that is free. The moderation team on the other hand, they're practically the face of the server while a normal player is on, so they must appear professional. But yeah.
    Builder staff is fun.
    Moderation staff is professional. But are also fun.
    Idk. I'm kinda biased as well.
    Whatever.

Last edited:

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    This server has become cancer. Not like used to be.
    The reason the server became cancer was because the players. They kept asking for more content, more content, to the point where the developers had changed the sever to an extent where the players, just simply didn't like it anymore, and left. The community has always been divided, whether it be PVPers, vs Non-PVPers, or Roleplayers vs OGs, the community has ALWAYS been divided, and still is. The issue with that divide is that, nobody is ever really happy with the content. The roleplayers want new maps, so the build team makes a new map, and the build team is always making a new map to keep up with the show. The OGs want spammable painkillers, so they get their own server for it, but the normal PVPers like the current PVP system and don't want spammable painkillers, so they keep TMD 1 and 2. The OGs still don't like the server, and resort to ranting, quitting, and insulting staff, getting them muted, or banned to some extents. Toxicity is what is making this server cancer, in my opinion, and certain OGs are advocates for this toxicity. The reason the server is no longer as it used to be, is because of everyone wanting more content. They wanted a new map, they got a new map, they wanted non-spammable pains for TMD to actually be playable and not depend on a high CPS? They got that. Yes, the server from to a certain extent has become cancer, but that's because of the players. Yes, the server has changed, but that is because of the players.
    You want the server to be just like it was before?
    That won't happen because nobody will ever agree. The reason toxicity of the slightest manner exists, is because nobody agrees with each other, "ez" some PVPer says to another, then it escalates from there, whether it be insulting them, or explaining how minecraft is a block game, that's how toxicity starts. There will always be a divide in the community.
    Sorry for ranting. Hopefully this made sense, and I'd like to hear your take on this, and anyone elses'.

Zepat

Mythical
    Zepat
    Zepat Zepat
    The reason the server became cancer was because the players. They kept asking for more content, more content, to the point where the developers had changed the sever to an extent where the players, just simply didn't like it anymore, and left. The community has always been divided, whether it be PVPers, vs Non-PVPers, or Roleplayers vs OGs, the community has ALWAYS been divided, and still is. The issue with that divide is that, nobody is ever really happy with the content. The roleplayers want new maps, so the build team makes a new map, and the build team is always making a new map to keep up with the show. The OGs want spammable painkillers, so they get their own server for it, but the normal PVPers like the current PVP system and don't want spammable painkillers, so they keep TMD 1 and 2. The OGs still don't like the server, and resort to ranting, quitting, and insulting staff, getting them muted, or banned to some extents. Toxicity is what is making this server cancer, in my opinion, and certain OGs are advocates for this toxicity. The reason the server is no longer as it used to be, is because of everyone wanting more content. They wanted a new map, they got a new map, they wanted non-spammable pains for TMD to actually be playable and not depend on a high CPS? They got that. Yes, the server from to a certain extent has become cancer, but that's because of the players. Yes, the server has changed, but that is because of the players.
    You want the server to be just like it was before?
    That won't happen because nobody will ever agree. The reason toxicity of the slightest manner exists, is because nobody agrees with each other, "ez" some PVPer says to another, then it escalates from there, whether it be insulting them, or explaining how minecraft is a block game, that's how toxicity starts. There will always be a divide in the community.
    Sorry for ranting. Hopefully this made sense, and I'd like to hear your take on this, and anyone elses'.

Couldn't have said it better myself, amen brother. This is what people don't seem to understand, even though they've been told this exact same thing before (to a certain degree).