• IP Copied!
  • Ban Reset!

Tqns

Builder
    Tqns
    Tqns Tqns
    How are the rules not simple? Its easy to locate them in the games and when you get on the server it tells you where you can find them. And like the rules are in prefect columns and everything.
    Resign you're one of the worst staff I have ever seen.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    “If you’ve been banned multiple times you should stay banned”

My alt was perm banned and unbanned, I was banned 7 times, and 2 were perm
    #YoveImmunity

Also, imo, mute resets wouldn’t hurt to much, but that is a matter of opinion.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    It really doesn't. At all. what, 25 people are gunna come back and continue to hack? That doesn't sound like keeping the server "alive." ;)
    Well, I mean with Jacob making the server essentially illegal now by disobeying the EULA, hackers would be the least of our problems.

Solstrii
    Solstrii Solstrii
    The rules are pretty freakin' simple. At least, from past experiences. Don't be a cuck, Don't ruin the experience for others, don't hack or use other mods as advantages.

DarKDayS1

DarKDayS1
    DarKDayS1 DarKDayS1
    well they banned for auto clicker when all the settings were on 0 and i showed a screen shot like wtf how i was i using it no alerts set

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    How are the rules not simple? Its easy to locate them in the games and when you get on the server it tells you where you can find them. And like the rules are in prefect columns and everything.

Just because they are "easy" to find, doesn't make them easy to understand.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    For for a lot of people its pretty easy to understand but if they don't they can simply ask a staff member what a rule means etc.

You clearly haven't read my signature. I guarantee you don't even understand some of the rules.

You can only make it so easy.

You aren't staff, and haven't ever been staff, so it may be hard for you to understand and that is okay. There is two different perspectives this server seems to have. The "staff" perspective, and the "player" perspective. Unfortunately, most of the staff members see the server, and staff team as perfect. That is how you see it, or so I think. Players see the issues with the server and call them out. This is what I'm doing, and I've learned a lot from it. The rules haven't ever been clear, and the owner's have been asked multiple times to clear them up or change the rules. They did once, barely making them anymore clear, and simply more confusing. Staff have a hard time of knowing what to warn, mute or even ban for. It is mostly on judgement. Multiple staff can attest to this, including former staff. I would recommend you get out of a "staff" mindset for a bit and see if from a "player" perspective.

#Unmute2Lily

You're one of the reasons she was muted in the first place... so...

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    You aren't staff, and haven't ever been staff, so it may be hard for you to understand and that is okay.

There is two different perspectives this server seems to have. The "staff" perspective, and the "player" perspective. Unfortunately, most of the staff members see the server, and staff team as perfect. That is how you see it, or so I think.

Players see the issues with the server and call them out. This is what I'm doing, and I've learned a lot from it.

The rules haven't ever been clear, and the owner's have been asked multiple times to clear them up or change the rules. They did once, barely making them anymore clear, and simply more confusing. Staff have a hard time of knowing what to warn, mute or even ban for. It is mostly on judgement. Multiple staff can attest to this, including former staff. I would recommend you get out of a "staff" mindset for a bit and see if from a "player" perspective.
    From a player view, the rules are pretty clear. I’m a player because I’m not staff.

The staff team isn’t perfect. I just don’t go criticizing every small thing they do. You were apart of it so it’s weird for you to leave and start critisizing everything now.

You don’t need to call them out like you are exposing them or be rude about it. A simple ticket will do.

The rules have to be semi wish washy so they can bend it to extreme cases. Staff are humans and are different. They are staff of a minecraft server, not the flipping government.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    From a player view, the rules are pretty clear. I’m a player because I’m not staff.

The staff team isn’t perfect. I just don’t go criticizing every small thing they do. You were apart of it so it’s weird for you to leave and start critisizing everything now.

You don’t need to call them out like you are exposing them or be rude about it. A simple ticket will do.

The rules have to be semi wish washy so they can bend it to extreme cases. Staff are humans and are different. They are staff of a minecraft server, not the flipping government.

:eek: No - I thought they were government officials. I'm not rude, I'm honest. Facts don't care about your feelings.