• IP Copied!
  • Ban Reset!

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Last I checked, a builder was a staff. So uh. Lol?

Yeah, she was being rude at first. But she got over it, like a reasonable person. Also, do you not get a joke? Lol why am I asking, you have no sense of humor XD

I do have a sense of humor. It's you - you're a joke. :p

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    You aren't staff, and haven't ever been staff, so it may be hard for you to understand and that is okay. There is two different perspectives this server seems to have. The "staff" perspective, and the "player" perspective. Unfortunately, most of the staff members see the server, and staff team as perfect. That is how you see it, or so I think. Players see the issues with the server and call them out. This is what I'm doing, and I've learned a lot from it. The rules haven't ever been clear, and the owner's have been asked multiple times to clear them up or change the rules. They did once, barely making them anymore clear, and simply more confusing. Staff have a hard time of knowing what to warn, mute or even ban for. It is mostly on judgement. Multiple staff can attest to this, including former staff. I would recommend you get out of a "staff" mindset for a bit and see if from a "player" perspective.
    This is exactly what I mean every single time I put threads up about improving the server.
    I soapbox, really. A little bit of my actual suggestions are actually mine. Lol
    Every time I ask for when updates on whatever world is happening, staff just loves confidentiality and won't say anything to anyone. It's not good to get people angsty over updates and not say anything about what's in it.
    Staff see themselves as the bastion of the server. The gods of the people below them.
    Don't get me wrong, most are cool, but sometimes I can't help but question the rest's motives.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    For anyone who wants to appeal, if this kid can somehow get unbanned, anyone can.
    I really can't believe he got unbanned. The guy lied about his age, lied about his past experience (claimed to have worked for hypixel yet also claimed to be 16, at the time you had to be 18 to be apart of the hypixel build team), stole building designs and claimed them as his, bent the truth in order to boost his ego, threatened to ban and mute people whenever someone insulted/made fun of him(stating he would get the owners and other staff members to do so) and even placed hidden chests on the build server with tons of mob spawners and other goodies in order to get an advantage of others after the HH reset. The way he acted on the forums as well, never stopped begging for the owners to give him his "builder" nametag on the forums in order to boost his ego even more and use it as a way to belittle others, and of course, complained like a little ***** after being demoted and banned. He was also one of the worst builders I ever saw, still do not understand how he became a builder.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I really can't believe he got unbanned. The guy lied about his age, lied about his past experience (claimed to have worked for hypixel yet also claimed to be 16, at the time you had to be 18 to be apart of the hypixel build team), stole building designs and claimed them as his, bent the truth in order to boost his ego, threatened to ban and mute people whenever someone insulted/made fun of him(stating he would get the owners and other staff members to do so) and even placed hidden chests on the build server with tons of mob spawners and other goodies in order to get an advantage of others after the HH reset. The way he acted on the forums as well, never stopped begging for the owners to give him his "builder" nametag on the forums in order to boost his ego even more and use it as a way to belittle others, and of course, complained like a little ***** after being demoted and banned. He was also one of the worst builders I ever saw, still do not understand how he became a builder.
    And also IRL scammed.

This is exactly what I mean every single time I put threads up about improving the server.
    I soapbox, really. A little bit of my actual suggestions are actually mine. Lol
    Every time I ask for when updates on whatever world is happening, staff just loves confidentiality and won't say anything to anyone. It's not good to get people angsty over updates and not say anything about what's in it.
    Staff see themselves as the bastion of the server. The gods of the people below them.
    Don't get me wrong, most are cool, but sometimes I can't help but question the rest's motives.
    They gave out a date for one of their updates, and it turned out it wasn't ready until a month or two after that, so they stopped giving dates.

Last edited:

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    And also IRL scammed.

They gave out a date for one of their updates, and it turned out it wasn't ready until a month or two after that, so they stopped giving dates.
    See this is the George RR Martin approach to deadline where when you keep giving bad estimations, you compensate by getting rid of public deadlines entirely and reverting to "it'll be done when it's done". That's a fancy way of saying "it'll be done at our convenience and no one else's".

It's totally possible for the staff to set reasonable deadlines and hold themselves to them. This is called accountability and it seems to be lacking in many staff members that I've seen. If the Owners continue to flipflop on their own updates every few weeks, then the few players left are going to lose interest as the majority have. When it comes down to it the staff can say they're fixing the server all they want but I will not be placing my trust in them until I see action.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    "Slap Slap Slap Slap Slam Slap Slam Slam" ~ Me facepalming and slamming my forehead. Every thread seems to go off-topic and someone always wants to throw more shade...seriously **** off...or *chill out*... let's get back to topic...

I don't know how many UNBAN MY BOIS threads I have seen, but I'm pretty sure Ben and Staff are tired of replying the same thing every time...

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Actually Snakefangs is a very good Staff member. If he wasn't then he wouldn't be on the team.
    You're right, if someone is on a staff team, they have to be a good staff member. It's not like any helper in the history of Minecraft has ever been bad in any way, shape or form. If they were bad, they would obviously be instantly demoted because admins can definitely read minds to tell how good said helper is.
    (I don't know either of you, so I have no idea if Snake is decent or not. It takes more than saying "He's good at his job" to convince me, though.)