• IP Copied!
  • Ban Reset!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I feel people just expect ban resets after breaking HavocMC rules. People should experience the concequence of their actions and learn from them so they do not repeat the same/similar actions. I feel if people have been banned at least six months, depending on why they were banned, they should receive an unban if they put effort and honesty into their appeal. If they somehow managed to be banned multiple times, they should wait 12 months for an unban, yet again, dependent on what rule they broke.

My 6 and 12 month numbers would be the maximum duration being banned.

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    I feel people just expect ban resets after breaking HavocMC rules. People should experience the concequence of their actions and learn from them so they do not repeat the same/similar actions. I feel if people have been banned at least six months, depending on why they were banned, they should receive an unban if they put effort and honesty into their appeal. If they somehow managed to be banned multiple times, they should wait 12 months for an unban, yet again, dependent on what rule they broke.

what've ive been saying but then i get hate for it smh

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    It would be nice to get certain people back, like my m8 Mini_More who crashed when Beasty was ssing him a few months ago, and had his appeal denied. There's not a good way to keep hackers away though.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Staff ban/mute for a simple reason. Because they broke the rules. I totally agree with never having a ban/mute reset. People did not accidently install a hacked client and hack on the server (And if you did you deserve some kind of an award). The rules are pretty simple tells you what you can and can't do and the simple punishment that comes out of it. #NeverHaveABan/MuteReset :)

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Staff ban/mute for a simple reason. Because they broke the rules. I totally agree with never having a ban/mute reset. People did not accidently install a hacked client and hack on the server (And if you did you deserve some kind of an award). The rules are pretty simple tells you what you can and can't do and the simple punishment that comes out of it. #NeverHaveABan/MuteReset :)
    Lol

I agree but if your banned several times and then get a perm your out of here.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I meann....... mute reset would be fun #Unmute2Lily

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss

If you've been banned multiple times, you should just stay banned. You are obviously doing something wrong if you have been banned multiple times and can't learn from the first time.

The rules would actually be simple if they would finally be made clear, which staff have been asking for, for over a year. It's pretty bad when staff don't even know what to mute for, and what to not mute for. ;)

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    If you've been banned multiple times, you should just stay banned. You are obviously doing something wrong if you have been banned multiple times and can't learn from the first time.

The rules would actually be simple if they would finally be made clear, which staff have been asking for, for over a year. It's pretty bad when staff don't even know what to mute for, and what to not mute for. ;)
    Agreed

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    How are the rules not simple? Its easy to locate them in the games and when you get on the server it tells you where you can find them. And like the rules are in prefect columns and everything.

Last edited: