• IP Copied!
  • Banned Apology

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    The server really is bad, when only a few percentage of the team Myth dupes, the entire team get banned, when some people in team TeammateswhoHelp (mangleds current team) dupes. only the "dupers" get banned. I mean @_Nickk atleast you can unban those who didnt dupe. Serriously this is stupid, like wtf

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    I don't think everyone in one team deserves to be banned for one persons actions, make each person on myth pay a fine or something, but don't ban them all.

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    When you associate yourself with crime you become part of the crime. The downfall of being on a team is that you become part of the problem. I would see no issue with the team wide ban. Plus this is not a democracy, it is a private server and they have last judgement.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    For those who were banned, file a support ticket.
    i was banned for a "money glitch" when there was no such thing.... remember when i asked u if in game scams were bannable? i think u should remember... well yeah i never did anything such as a "money glitch" myth members r trying to get me banned thats all...

Brqd

RIP Myth! no wonder how they always rolled out in jug and didnt care if they lost it
    The glitch was only found recently buddy. More than 95% of the time team Myth rolled out in jug it was legit. We screwed up big time and are paying for it. We're accepting it, but I just want you to know that this hasn't been going on forever. It was just found.

5oup

I would like to congratulate every member of Myth and say I'm proud of you all, we fought hard through months of tough battles, we always played extremely legit with no hackers, but eventually slipped up once and it costed us. I will remember all of you as brothers and sisters and wish you good luck in the future.. Thankyou Tmd for giving me the ability to do this and I accept the consequence we have received... GoodBye -Kyorashi 08/12/16.

Says this after trying to get the whole server banned l3l

johnsonfamily2
    johnsonfamily2 johnsonfamily2
    Goodbye Myth. Pleasure serving you. Good bye kyorashi, Bigmikej23, bayzanpierce, and demon147 I will miss you all GL! :( I guess you deserved this. Also kyorashi that jug you gave me all blew up on TMD-3 by a tp killer (That was good though). But I still got that question mark token. Bye.