Votes: 2 22.2%
    • easy buying

Votes: 2 22.2%
    • Both!

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Hawk_Moon99

In twd then you see alexandria which the locals BUILT themselves so why cant we build our own places with baricades and stuff like that i think personally that this concept would make the server a bit more enjoyable expecially since you could let your imagination go wild! i would like to add that you wouldnt be able to store things in these homes unless nick decided to let you and grenades Should be able to blow up baricades after say 6 hits

Only requirments to really do this would be add baricades to the shop and barbed wire and maybe even new blocks?

Now this is for the buying part of the thread, if you have infinite money (like me) then you will know that buying ammo and pains and stuff like that is very annoying i think you should add a option to buy a stack or 32 or even 2 stacks i do understand that people like the 1-4 option because not everyone has infinite but still this does get very annoying

Thanks for your time -Initial
    wow this is probably the greatest idea ive ever heard!

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    I honestly don't agree. I don't think you should be able to free build in the current TMD servers, I mean if your going to add a TMD-Factions server, I think that would be cool. But if you could build in the current ones, people would build around safezones, lockdown Atlanta, be able to create a safezones watchtower to snipe people who jump out. It would just be too OP.

wut do you get for being helper

Being Helper is not for the rewards. You don't buy helper with money. You buy it with trust and moderation skill. If your going after becoming a Helper for the perks, you don't qualify. It's for helping make the server fun and enjoyable experience for all players, not just for some perks. If you want to support the server by giving them money but you want perks, buy a rank. Don't just apply for Helper for the perks.

likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    I honestly don't agree. I don't think you should be able to free build in the current TMD servers, I mean if your going to add a TMD-Factions server, I think that would be cool. But if you could build in the current ones, people would build around safezones, lockdown Atlanta, be able to create a safezones watchtower to snipe people who jump out. It would just be too OP.
    /QUOTE]
    I do get your point but maybe the could add some way to keep a wall from being built around Atlanta and have a limit to how close you can build to a safezone.

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    Bad idea. I don't want someone to destroy the buildings, I have been building for months with some barricades. One wrong block in a wrong place, may destroy the mood of the area.

RandomHuman123

RandomHuman123
    RandomHuman123 RandomHuman123
    Bad idea. I don't want someone to destroy the buildings, I have been building for months with some barricades. One wrong block in a wrong place, may destroy the mood of the area.

What If We Are Able To Build In Some Of The Servers. Like How PVP Is Enabled And Disabled.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    he he a builder making a building joke funny (aka not really sorry)