• IP Copied!
  • Eula blacklisting

CashMoneyYSL

Mythical
    CashMoneyYSL
    CashMoneyYSL CashMoneyYSL
    Just a general question for the community.

Couldn't TMD (HavocMc) be taken down because we failed to comply with the Eula update?

From my understanding the ranks are not supposed to be a thing...

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    Just a general question for the community.

Couldn't TMD (HavocMc) be taken down because we failed to comply with the Eula update?

From my understanding the ranks are not supposed to be a thing...

Well Mr. Ahoya you are correct. The server can be blacklisted for failure to comply with EULA standards, but the server owner had decided against this as if they were to follow the EULA then the server wouldn't receive enough funds to keep it going. I think I'm correct on this matter but I could have made a mistake.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    HavocMC is currently blacklisted. But, as @Bronyhunter87 said, if we were to change for EULA, the server would not recieve enough funds (but in my personal opinion, they didn't give the new EULA stuff enough time, plus it was a rushed update. But what do I know :oops:). Anyhoo, Jacob bypassed the blacklist, so we're bein' shady and stuff. Hey, at least one of the best zombie apocalypse servers is still up, ya know?

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    They could have made enough, but they want to make money in the end. It's a business, makes sense. Instead of trying to stick it through to see if it was possible, they dismantled their entire EULA platform to go for more money. Disappointed, but not surprised.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I honestly expect the server to die off sometime soon because of Jacob disobeying the EULA.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    illegal is a bit of a strong term.... definitely against "terms of service" of microsoft. However its not enforced... like at all. It took years for them to even notice we were not eula compliant. dont lose sleep over it. ;)
    -general2673
    I mean, technically it's illegal? Cuz like, we're using their property (or whatever) to make a profit in p2w circumstances when they've clearly stated we aren't allowed to. Even though it's not enforced, doesn't mean it's not bad ;)

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    I mean, technically it's illegal? Cuz like, we're using their property (or whatever) to make a profit in p2w circumstances when they've clearly stated we aren't allowed to. Even though it's not enforced, doesn't mean it's not bad ;)
    its not illegal if you are not caught- jack the ripper