• IP Copied!
  • EULA summary

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Hey everyone it's me. I feel like this is an issue that needs to be addressed because it is just plain dumb. There seem to be a lot of misconceptions about what the EULA will actually do and people keep asking the same questions over and over.

1. Will I lose my rank perks
    No any current ranks will keep all the perks.
    2. I can still buy crates
    Nope you cant idk why this rumor is going around but it is.
    3. Jugg will be super rare because you will only be able to get vote crates
    This one ties into 1. and because monthlys will still be around all is fine.
    4. They are completely getting rid of the shop
    Yes and no everything in the shop currently except any cosmetic items will be removed. In replace of the current ranks however will be cosmetic ranks.

Please please please keep in mind im not staff and I'm not trying to mimic/say they are doing a bad job in anyway just clearing up some rumors. (Also staff I would appreciate it if you tried to answer questions I dont know the answer to) Thanks!

Butter-

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    If you possess a rank prior to the EULA update being launched, for you it will be as if nothing changed in regards to your perks. You will, however have a new tag replacing your're old one whether you be a Mythical, vip or any other rank. (example --- old_timer general2673) *not the actual tag.* I hope this clarifies? @twd_maggie

There will be new ranks with separate mostly cosmetic perks. Those will be released shortly seeing as the new shop launches in three days.

Infinite money will still exist and be able to be found in Crates, but Crates will only be able to be earned through voting and leveling up.- written by @Jacobg1998 source (https://havocmc.net/threads/havocmc-eula-update.5834/ post #12)

Mythical nor any other rank cannot be found in any crate after May 13th and cannot be gained under any circumstances past this date, jugg armor will keep its same rarity (possibly tweaked to reflect the new crate system)

@SirButteralotIII I believe they will try to keep the rarity of jugg as close to present as they can. My guess (don't hold me to this) is that there will be more ways to get crates in game and by voting in place of being able to use the shop.

general2673