• IP Copied!
  • Final Painkiller Poll

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I do like left click, but they are really laggy and ever since the update it's been a lot laggier, i'm not sure if thats whats causing it but the pains arent consistent, so either fix left click or go back to right.

WishfuI

how tf u gonna change it to left click after all these years of right clicking.. you know how annoying and dumb it is.. I got on today and I was still right clicking.. than tried left clicking and it feels weird asf.. this is why I don't plan on coming back

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    i like left click bc that way people have to change their autoclickers or find new ones!!! >:)
    yaya inconveniences

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    how tf u gonna change it to left click after all these years of right clicking.. you know how annoying and dumb it is.. I got on today and I was still right clicking.. than tried left clicking and it feels weird asf.. this is why I don't plan on coming back
    I mean... it's left click. It's rather nice, actually. Less problems with autoclickers and is a good way to keep people from being pesky tankers ;)

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    I tested this.
    I had my friend stand in front of me with an M14 and just unload on me while I was full riot. Not even Jugg. Riot. All 20 shots hit with the minimum time between shots. I mashed pains. And survived with no problem.

Something needs to be done about this.

I tested this.
    I had my friend stand in front of me with an M14 and just unload on me while I was full riot. Not even Jugg. Riot. All 20 shots hit with the minimum time between shots. I mashed pains. And survived with no problem.

Something needs to be done about this.

I think pain killers are pretty balanced. If someone just uses pain killers it does not mean they can't die. The teir 4 sniper 2shots any riot person and 3shots a jug. Also when someone is using pain killers they will still take massive damage from there opponents which in the end they will die if they just spam pain killers.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    I think pain killers are pretty balanced. If someone just uses pain killers it does not mean they can't die. The teir 4 sniper 2shots any riot person and 3shots a jug. Also when someone is using pain killers they will still take massive damage from there opponents which in the end they will die if they just spam pain killers.

I got in a fight against another riot where I was using a Vector. With hit lag aside, everything pretty much hit. In the *short* time the vector reloads, I'm pretty sure he already pained to full. He was on pains the entire time. I physically couldn't kill him until he started returning fire and missing.

I was naked against a Jugg from a long distance. I had a Barrett and was hitting about 80%. Again, all he had to do was mash pains until about 3 mags later he found where I was and onetapped me.

I was a riot against a new player in mil/leather with a GBar (I know, scrubbish). He tapped me with the GBar and opened fire with an M4. I was able to pain through all of it.

Do I need more examples?

(JEEZ I'm salty XD)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I got in a fight against another riot where I was using a Vector. With hit lag aside, everything pretty much hit. In the *short* time the vector reloads, I'm pretty sure he already pained to full. He was on pains the entire time. I physically couldn't kill him until he started returning fire and missing.

I was naked against a Jugg from a long distance. I had a Barrett and was hitting about 80%. Again, all he had to do was mash pains until about 3 mags later he found where I was and onetapped me.

I was a riot against a new player in mil/leather with a GBar (I know, scrubbish). He tapped me with the GBar and opened fire with an M4. I was able to pain through all of it.

Do I need more examples?

(JEEZ I'm salty XD)
    Yes, very salt, much wow. ;) (are you still mad at me because of the... music... incident?)

Also. I like pains with the left-click.