• IP Copied!
  • Final Painkiller Poll

I got in a fight against another riot where I was using a Vector. With hit lag aside, everything pretty much hit. In the *short* time the vector reloads, I'm pretty sure he already pained to full. He was on pains the entire time. I physically couldn't kill him until he started returning fire and missing.

I was naked against a Jugg from a long distance. I had a Barrett and was hitting about 80%. Again, all he had to do was mash pains until about 3 mags later he found where I was and onetapped me.

I was a riot against a new player in mil/leather with a GBar (I know, scrubbish). He tapped me with the GBar and opened fire with an M4. I was able to pain through all of it.

Do I need more examples?

(JEEZ I'm salty XD)

ChlngeAccepted Please give more examples ;3

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Painkillers can't make you immortle lets say a riot is fighting a riot going by that the battle will never end?
    Yes. It could literally never end. One could have a Scar or M14. The other could hit 100% of the shots, but because of the reload time and the other guy just doing nothing but paining, it could literally last forever.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    @_Nickk Just make separate server without legendary or jugg. It can still be current map and I wouldn’t mind infinite money cap on that but bring back old pvp from 2015.

Yes. It could literally never end. One could have a Scar or M14. The other could hit 100% of the shots, but because of the reload time and the other guy just doing nothing but paining, it could literally last forever.

Yesterday all I had to do to kill a riot was a shot from my barrat and Bam his pains couldent save him. But like @TALOCO said there should be a extra server with old pvp from 2015 for people who like to just loot

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I can't tank :( and make it so i can annoy jrs again. They don't get my "Snoofiee has 100 cps" messages anymore :(
    I don't think it's even possible to naturally get over 25 cps, so it'd be an automatic ban. Besides, the CPS detector has been fixed, it's a LOT more accurate now. ;)

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    If mashing pains Riots can survive a 100% hit rate fired at max speed of a full mag from all guns but the Gat, GBar, Groza, or AWM.
    Jugs can survive the Barrett and Groza, and maybe the AWM.
    I actually fought someone who tanks as their typical gameplay. He was full riot and I emptied an entire Groza and an entire Vector into him and he survived both. Twice. He died when I swapped to AWM.

I also got 3v1ed juggs/me in riot. I knew I had no way to win so I just experimented how long I could last. I got gbarred by one three times while another was gatting. Idk what the third was doing. But I survived much longer than was necessary.

Formeel

Mythical
    Ch1ldSupport
    Ch1ldSupport Ch1ldSupport
    I mean... it's left click. It's rather nice, actually. Less problems with autoclickers and is a good way to keep people from being pesky tankers ;)
    But know you will have the problem with people look suspicious with kill aura because I was hitting the people in 1v1 with my pains

5oup

Left-clicking for pains is bs. After all of the muscle memory that players have created for right-clicking pains, to now switch over to left-clicking is just unfathomable. Keep right click. Remove/nerf gatling guns. Nerf Gbars. Make the spaz actually worth having (1.8 update damage)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Left-clicking for pains is bs. After all of the muscle memory that players have created for right-clicking pains, to now switch over to left-clicking is just unfathomable. Keep right click. Remove/nerf gatling guns. Nerf Gbars. Make the spaz actually worth having (1.8 update damage)
    Left-Clicking is actually pretty nice. It's much easier to gauge autoclick users. As for that "muscle memory" stuff, it wont take long to learn left-click :)