• IP Copied!
  • [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Hey people, i bet most of you havent seen me around the forums as latley, so i decided to make this game.

The point of the game is that you need to reply to the would you rather above you, gove a short awnser why, and say a new would you rather, also, you can reply to an earlier WYR as long as the questions is not outdated. Here is an example:

Person A: WYR A or B
    Person B: i choose A because... WYR C or D
    Person C: i choose B because...... WYR E or F

Ill start: Would you rather: Always tell the truth OR Always tell a lie

Last edited:

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    always tell a lie, because I can phrase the lie in a way that makes you feel dumb an confused. EX did you put all of the dishes away?
    (has not put away)
    *well I did, but I may have forgotten a few. (this is when you see that they are all there)
    You didn't put any away!
    *Yes I did, I put a whole bunch away (this is when you go in the cabinet and see all of the dishes that were already in there)
    *those are the ones I've put away!

You then feel like a bad person for yelling at me for not doing any work, and my life gets a bit of entertainment :p

Would you rather have a super embarrassing parent or a super embarrassing child?

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    always tell a lie, because I can phrase the lie in a way that makes you feel dumb an confused. EX did you put all of the dishes away?
    (has not put away)
    *well I did, but I may have forgotten a few. (this is when you see that they are all there)
    You didn't put any away!
    *Yes I did, I put a whole bunch away (this is when you go in the cabinet and see all of the dishes that were already in there)
    *those are the ones I've put away!

You then feel like a bad person for yelling at me for not doing any work, and my life gets a bit of entertainment :p

Would you rather have a super embarrassing parent or a super embarrassing child?
    A super embarrassing child.
    There embarrassing anyway.
    Would you rather kill... or be killed?

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Be killed, because I wanna die anyways

Eat a Sand Witch or eat a witch made of sand (theres a difference)

Ill take the Sand Witch

Would you rather watch everyone you have ever cared or loved for die in horrid ways or die 100 times over in the must cruelist and brutal ways imaginable

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Ill take the Sand Witch

Would you rather watch everyone you have ever cared or loved for die in horrid ways or die 100 times over in the must cruelist and brutal ways imaginable
    #2 it never said it couldnt be in a video game

Would you rather have super hearing or super sight?

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Capitalism.

Would you rather get perma banned on this server, or never eat a slice of pizza again?

Well Bye TMD, HN, Conquest, MW nice knowing you....,

In TWD would you rather get 100k or 1 Golden Barrett (Pretend you don't have infinite)

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Well Bye TMD, HN, Conquest, MW nice knowing you....,

In TWD would you rather get 100k or 1 Golden Barrett (Pretend you don't have infinite)
    I have a bunch of gold barretts, and if I ever needed more I would farm my Immortal kits. I'd take 100k.

Would you rather drink breastmilk, or eat cheese made from breastmilk? (most disgusting one so far)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I have a bunch of gold barretts, and if I ever needed more I would farm my Immortal kits. I'd take 100k.

Would you rather drink breastmilk, or eat cheese made from breastmilk? (most disgusting one so far)
    (is suicide an option?) just drink the milk

Be me for a day or let me be you for a day

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    (is suicide an option?) just drink the milk

Be me for a day or let me be you for a day
    Be you for the day. I'd be afraid of what you'd do as me lol.

Would you rather drink a milkshake made of crap, or throw your best friend off of a five story building onto pavement.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Be you for the day. I'd be afraid of what you'd do as me lol.

Would you rather drink a milkshake made of crap, or throw your best friend off of a five story building onto pavement.
    Off a lego five story building

Would you rather die by having your head slowly turned 360 degrees OR die by slowly having your limbs pulled off I think I take the cake for most guresome *Xhobbes*

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Off a lego five story building

Would you rather die by having your head slowly turned 360 degrees OR die by slowly having your limbs pulled off I think I take the cake for most guresome *Xhobbes*
    Suicide before I give an answer. Got the jump on ya. :D

vegetbles

Mythical
    vegetbles
    vegetbles vegetbles
    Would you rather have the scariest nightmare ever imagined every night, or see scary things that aren't there for the rest of your life?

IceJesus

See scary things that aren't there for the rest of my life because I'll get used to it and ignore them.

Would you rather be poor with lots of good friends or rich with no friends (on video games too)?

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    See scary things that aren't there for the rest of my life because I'll get used to it and ignore them.

Would you rather be poor with lots of good friends or rich with no friends (on video games too)?
    Poor with lots of good friends. They could be rich and help me out. :p

Would you rather have any pain inflicted on yourself is deflected onto your best friend, or have any pain your best friend gets go to you? (As in if you got stabbed, the stab wound would be on your friend, or if your friend was stabbed, the would would be on you.)

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Poor with lots of good friends. They could be rich and help me out. :p

Would you rather have any pain inflicted on yourself is deflected onto your best friend, or have any pain your best friend gets go to you? (As in if you got stabbed, the stab wound would be on your friend, or if your friend was stabbed, the would would be on you.)
    My friend takes my pain. Tigers are endangered.

Would you rather you and only you take a 50 page test in 1 hour, or everyone in your class has to take to 50 page test including you in 1 hour?

Off a lego 5 story building

Would you rather die by having your head slowly turned 360 degrees OR die by slowly having your limbs pulled off I think I take the cake for the most gruesome *Xhobbes*
    You do have the most gruesome, but I have the most disgusting. There's a difference.

Last edited:

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    My friend takes my pain. Tigers are endangered.

Would you rather you and only you take a 50 page test in 1 hour, or everyone in your class has to take to 50 page test including you in 1 hour?

You do have the most gruesome, but I have the most disgusting. There's a difference.

Everyone has to take the 50 page test......If I'm going down I'm taking everyone with me.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg