• IP Copied!
  • [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Ask someone else.

Would you rather play Mine Wars or Tmd?
    Tmd. Get my rp on. (No hate I luv what I luv)

Would you rather beat a real life puppy with a wooden bat until it dies or get your arms scratched up by a bear and they become un-usable?

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Tmd. Get my rp on. (No hate I luv what I luv)

Would you rather beat a real life puppy with a wooden bat until it dies or get your arms scratched up by a bear and they become un-usable?
    Id kill the puppy and blame it on you.

Would you rather fall off a building, into a road and get run over serveral times; or fall off a cliff and get impaled by a sharp rock?

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Id kill the puppy and blame it on you.

Would you rather fall off a building, into a road and get run over serveral times; or fall off a cliff and get impaled by a sharp rock?
    Fall of a short building and get run over by several runners on the sidewalk. ;) (YOU'D KILL THE PUPPY!?!? ;-; )

Would you rather be on a reality TV show and be known as the drama queen that everyone hates, or be on a Disney show and suck at acting?

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Would you rather be on a reality TV show and be known as the drama queen that everyone hates, or be on a Disney show and suck at acting?

Drama Queen, because I quite honestly am one. :)

Would you rather carry Voldemorts offspring, or Donald Trumps offspring?

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache

Drama Queen, because I quite honestly am one. :)

Would you rather carry Voldemorts offspring, or Donald Trumps offspring?
    Voldemort's offspring. I'd be less likely to get a disease.

Would you rather kill your best friend, or have your best friend kill you? (Both using the method of death by 1000 cuts)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Voldemort's offspring. I'd be less likely to get a disease.

Would you rather kill your best friend, or have your best friend kill you? (Both using the method of death by 1000 cuts)
    Lol ill take death

Let me feed you 5 pounds of liquid napalm, then make you swallow a lighter (its on a cord, so I can remote light it) or let me tie each of your limbs to a car (including head) and have them all drive away from you slowly?
    Super basic description:
    Be lit on fire from the inside
    or be pulled apart slowly

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Lol ill take death

Let me feed you 5 pounds of liquid napalm, then make you swallow a lighter (its on a cord, so I can remote light it) or let me tie each of your limbs to a car (including head) and have them all drive away from you slowly?
    Super basic description:
    Be lit on fire from the inside
    or be pulled apart slowly
    Well Jesus Christ. I'll take lit on fire from the inside because I'm gonna pray it isn't terribly terrible.

Would you rather be a victim of Jigsaw or be one of Jigsaw's helpers?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Well Jesus Christ. I'll take lit on fire from the inside because I'm gonna pray it isn't terribly terrible.

Would you rather be a victim of Jigsaw or be one of Jigsaw's helpers?
    Helper ez

Live forever but everyone you care a bout dies, or live the rest of your life not remembering them (or they dont remember you, your choice) :p

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Helper ez

Live forever but everyone you care a bout dies, or live the rest of your life not remembering them (or they dont remember you, your choice) :p
    You would be the helper!? I would be a victim, because I could just survive it. :) I would live the rest of my life with them not remembering me.

Would you rather be cut in half and sewn into your bed, or watch your date get stabbed to death by a clown and then get yourself stabbed to death.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    You would be the helper!? I would be a victim, because I could just survive it. :) I would live the rest of my life with them not remembering me.

Would you rather be cut in half and sewn into your bed, or watch your date get stabbed to death by a clown and then get yourself stabbed to death.
    Sewn to my bed, I barely leave it anyways :p

Death by fire or death by freezing

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Gut cut open

Death by fire

Have wifi but no devices, or have devices with no wifi?
    Devices. I can use a 3ds without internet. So I can still get my pokemon on.

Would you rather be forced to listen to Jacob Sertorius or Justin Bieber for a week straight?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Devices. I can use a 3ds without internet. So I can still get my pokemon on.

Would you rather be forced to listen to Jacob Sertorius or Justin Bieber for a week straight?
    Dont know who the 1st guy is, so JB

Lose an arm or send me screenshots of you holding every gun camo (if you could do that it would be gr8, i need inspiration for new textures)

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Dont know who the 1st guy is, so JB

Lose an arm or send me screenshots of you holding every gun camo (if you could do that it would be gr8, i need inspiration for new textures)
    First off, I'm jealous that you don't know who Jacob is.
    Second, what's with a lot of would you rathers having something to do with arms getting injured?
    Third, I'd send you screenshots of every camo. But I wont because I don't have them.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    First off, I'm jealous that you don't know who Jacob is.
    Second, what's with a lot of would you rathers having something to do with arms getting injured?
    Third, I'd send you screenshots of every camo. But I wont because I don't have them.
    ;-; Rip my goals and yeah I dont really listen to music... I can look it up though