• IP Copied!
  • [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Stabbed could be a needle.. :I

Would you rather? Walking dead or Game of thrones?

Sorry I know this is like a walking dead themed server, but I'd totally have to say Game Of Thrones. It's just too awesome for me not to. Walking dead, I'd have to deal with zombies. Game of thrones, I'm taking over Kings Landing just you watch.

Would you rather only be able to listen to Justin Bieber songs, or reread all 56 pages of iTunes’ terms and conditions, every day for the rest of my life?

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Sorry I know this is like a walking dead themed server, but I'd totally have to say Game Of Thrones. It's just too awesome for me not to. Walking dead, I'd have to deal with zombies. Game of thrones, I'm taking over Kings Landing just you watch.

Would you rather only be able to listen to Justin Bieber songs, or reread all 56 pages of iTunes’ terms and conditions, every day for the rest of my life?
    iTunes. Than after I would kms since you said "rest of your life." ;)

Would you rather live what seems to be a rich life, but have no money, or live in what seems to be a poor life, but have lots of money?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    iTunes. Than after I would kms since you said "rest of your life." ;)

Would you rather live what seems to be a rich life, but have no money, or live in what seems to be a poor life, but have lots of money?
    Poor life ez. My life goal is to live alone in a 1 room apartment anyways, so having a bunch of money wouldn't change that :p

Be perm muted on TMD forever or be banned for a month and everything you own is cleared (stats, inventories, vaults, friends list, etc)

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    Poor life ez. My life goal is to live alone in a 1 room apartment anyways, so having a bunch of money wouldn't change that :p

Be perm muted on TMD forever or be banned for a month and everything you own is cleared (stats, inventories, vaults, friends list, etc)
    banned. I can use my Titan kits and infinite money to get my stuff back.

Can't leave the strip club on TMD or can only message people on TMD?

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    banned. I can use my Titan kits and infinite money to get my stuff back.

Can't leave the strip club on TMD or can only message people on TMD?
    Can only msg. That's what I do most of the time anyway.

Would you rather win 1 million dollars in the lottery, or become a famous movie actor or sports star (your choice)?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Can only msg. That's what I do most of the time anyway.

Would you rather win 1 million dollars in the lottery, or become a famous movie actor or sports star (your choice)?
    lottery, I'd be famous for being bad at the others :p
    Be a nazi or be a Jew (this is rigged XD)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    I'm already a Nazi (jk don't get triggered). I'd be Jewish.

Would you rather get an new book, or a new video game?
    video game

Be stuck at your school for a year (you can't go home) but never go to school after that year, or have half-hour of school a day for the rest of your life (weekends included)

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    video game

Be stuck at your school for a year (you can't go home) but never go to school after that year, or have half-hour of school a day for the rest of your life (weekends included)
    Would I still be educated and able to get a job? Or do I just become really stupid?
    Ill take the half hour of school for the rest of my life. At least then I can play Pokémon and Minecraft after I'm done, and 30 minutes isn't that long.

Would you rather get a nice, smart girlfriend/boyfriend, but is really poor; or a stupid girlfriend/boyfriend that is very rich?