• IP Copied!
  • Give us our full monthly bonus. NOW

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    So I logged on today to claim my monthly bonus after I was rudly temp banned by Wildfur. I set up recording software, and start recording. I claim my bonus and it only gives me 3 crates. And, I only got a set of half jugg from it. That is not fair. I payed good money for this rank and I want what I payed for. 6 crates a month isn't op. So, I expect that in the next server restart that I have ALL my crates, or else I'm quiting.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Theres no point in watching ads now cuz they take forever to do anything good. The server was fine before this update, 6 crates a month was perfectly fair....

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    The monthly bonus for Titan is 3 Legendary crates. (http://imgur.com/a/cD0qQ)
    I believe the only time you would have gotten 6 crates for your monthly bonus would be when we had a double crate event for a month earlier this year. You received the correct amount of crates.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    The monthly bonus for Titan is 3 Legendary crates. (http://imgur.com/a/cD0qQ)
    I believe the only time you would have gotten 6 crates for your monthly bonus would be when we had a double crate event for a month earlier this year. You received the correct amount of crates.
    I'm quitting because I payed 80 bucks for a rank and it gives me like nothing. Its really not fair that I payed 80 bucks for this rank and I am barely getting anything. 3 legend crates a month is nothing. I waited all month for my crates, and I only get 3. Guess what was in those crates? a set of half jugg and 2 golden deagles. Now tell me, how is that fair? How is it fair that I payed 80 dollars and I get that, something I can get everyday for free. BS

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    I'm quitting because I payed 80 bucks for a rank and it gives me like nothing. Its really not fair that I payed 80 bucks for this rank and I am barely getting anything. 3 legend crates a month is nothing. I waited all month for my crates, and I only get 3. Guess what was in those crates? a set of half jugg and 2 golden deagles. Now tell me, how is that fair? How is it fair that I payed 80 dollars and I get that, something I can get everyday for free. BS
    You should really have been aware of what you were purchasing when you bought it. The rank has details written with it to inform you of what you are buying. It clearly states what perks and monthly bonuses you would be receiving. If you weren't satisfied with what you would be receiving, you shouldn't have bought the rank. Everything was outlined and detailed for you to make your decision. I understand your frustration, but you really should have read what you would be receiving with the rank. We didn't say that you needed to buy the rank. Buying it was your decision, and you should have known what you would be getting in return as the information was there for you. That's how it is fair.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    I think 3 crates is fair for Titan

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Still kinda ticks me off when people complain about stuff like this. You get Half Jugg every day, every single legendary weapon, every single other kit, you have so many damn commands, server-specific perks, etc. So don't complain about your rank Titans, you have enough perks.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    You should really have been aware of what you were purchasing when you bought it. The rank has details written with it to inform you of what you are buying. It clearly states what perks and monthly bonuses you would be receiving. If you weren't satisfied with what you would be receiving, you shouldn't have bought the rank. Everything was outlined and detailed for you to make your decision. I understand your frustration, but you really should have read what you would be receiving with the rank. We didn't say that you needed to buy the rank. Buying it was your decision, and you should have known what you would be getting in return as the information was there for you. That's how it is fair.
    @UnknownMelody also many month has passed by and I never gotten my monthly crates, I don Know if you must get it on that day of the begginging of a new month or does it stay but I checked many times now and I never get my legend monthly crates.

Total month that passed that I did not get my crates:3 month

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    @UnknownMelody also many month has passed by and I never gotten my monthly crates, I don Know if you must get it on that day of the begginging of a new month or does it stay but I checked many times now and I never get my legend monthly crates.

Total month that passed that I did not get my crates:3 month
    You can redeem your monthly bonus at any time during the month as long as you haven't collected it at any time during the same month. Here is a tutorial for collecting your monthly bonus: https://goo.gl/XZLMUo
    If you are still having issues, please create a support ticket ans we'll see what we can do for you. c:

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Still kinda ticks me off when people complain about stuff like this. You get Half Jugg every day, every single legendary weapon, every single other kit, you have so many damn commands, server-specific perks, etc. So don't complain about your rank Titans, you have enough perks.
    No we dont, we have payed lots of money for these ranks and we deserve more. Half jugg every day is not worth 80 bucks. 6 legend crates a month made my happy. When you get only half jugg from your legend crate while people are getting full from voting crates, you will see how its not fair. Lets say someone wants infinite. You only have 15 chances to get it and those chances are really low. SO i say buff monthly bonuses

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    You can redeem your monthly bonus at any time during the month as long as you haven't collected it at any time during the same month. Here is a tutorial for collecting your monthly bonus: https://goo.gl/XZLMUo
    If you are still having issues, please create a support ticket ans we'll see what we can do for you. c:
    Us titans should have more, we payed a lot and it is time to riot

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    Titans got what they paid for. What's to riot about? You don't like what you get from your donator rank? You shouldn't have bought it. I'm sorry, but that's the logical view on this situation. I agree that you paid a lot. I am also a Titan, but I read what I was going to receive in return before I bought it.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I'm pretty satisfied with Titan how it is now. I don't think we need anymore things (except for flight in Horizons, and even then it wouldn't be Titan exclusive).

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Titans got what they paid for. What's to riot about? You don't like what you get from your donator rank? You shouldn't have bought it. I'm sorry, but that's the logical view on this situation. I agree that you paid a lot. I am also a Titan, but I read what I was going to receive in return before I bought it.
    For the first yearish I thought it was fine. When the double monthly bonus came out, I thought that was more fair since it made the titan rank worth more. I think that ALL ranks should have double monthly bonus

BaitMeOut

BaitMeOut
    BaitMeOut BaitMeOut
    No we dont, we have payed lots of money for these ranks and we deserve more. Half jugg every day is not worth 80 bucks. 6 legend crates a month made my happy. When you get only half jugg from your legend crate while people are getting full from voting crates, you will see how its not fair. Lets say someone wants infinite. You only have 15 chances to get it and those chances are really low. SO i say buff monthly bonuses
    Stop complaining about your luck crates have all to do with luck if you are not lucky you won't receive infinite money or good stuff

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    For the first yearish I thought it was fine. When the double monthly bonus came out, I thought that was more fair since it made the titan rank worth more. I think that ALL ranks should have double monthly bonus
    Bud, don't expect to get OP perks just cause you got a rank for $80. Havoc tries to equalize it's pay-to-win with regular users, and therefore want to limit advantages given to paid ranks. Because not doing so is against the End User License Agreement which is enforced by Mojang, and I don't think you would want the server you paid $80 at to shut down because of Mojang's request. There are better rank deals out there, and as said before, no one forced you to purchase the rank. I think all kits, full use of ender-chests and legendary crates and much more are reasonable for the money's worth.