• IP Copied!
  • Glithes/Bugs/Lag that was promised to be fixed.

xdeclanlee

Just to clarify, this forum post is literally on behalf of most TMD pvpers.

The spas glitch, yet to be fixed.
    The bike glitch, yet to be fixed.
    The no warp cool down glitch, yet to be fixed.
    The no items drop glitch, yet to be fixed.
    The server lag, improved but yet to be fixed.
    The press Q to reload gun but drop it glitch, yet to be fixed since the beginning of guns.
    The server login glitch, yet to be fixed and has increasingly got worse, and is extremely noticeable throughout these past few days.
    The buildings having holes in it etc, still not fixed.
    The hellnight gamemode, still not up.

It's been WAY to long since they were said to be fixed. NOTHING has happened. I'm quite disapointed in the TMD staff because this update seemed to be such a huge step up from the last, but it's a shame the hard work and dedication has been lost throughout.

Basically, every little bug that was promised to be fixed in the upcoming weeks past the brand new update, have not been touched. Everything us players trusted the staff into fixing, is still here and its ruining the server. Half the players, as of right now, can't even log into TMD and it's been like this for 7hours. The only response we've had, is Wildfur, a Jr Mod, saying something about Google Chrome (completely unrelated, but nice try helping).
    We're all fed up with this, stop.

2Pacca

The press Q to reload gun but drop it glitch, yet to be fixed since the beginning of guns.
    The server login glitch, yet to be fixed and has increasingly got worse, and is extremely noticeable throughout these past few days.

It's been WAY to long since they were said to be fixed. NOTHING has happened. I'm quite disapointed in the TMD staff because this update seemed to be such a huge step up from the last, but it's a shame the hard work and dedication has been lost throughout.

Basically, every little bug that was promised to be fixed in the upcoming weeks past the brand new update, have not been touched. Everything us players trusted the staff into fixing, is still here and its ruining the server. Half the players, as of right now, can't even log into TMD and it's been like this for 7hours. The only response we've had, is Wildfur, a Jr Mod, saying something about Google Chrome (completely unrelated, but nice try helping).
    Fix the ****ing server

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo

here's one you forgot.. How about the ****ing ability warp camp a god damned warp. Yet again I can just bait out a war.. and someone warps to that place which is nearest to it and get baffled by Jahango's mini kids who ride for days

Chqnda

I'm not trying to be rude but staff is not very good. There's not another way I can really say it, I just want to be straight forward. I'm not saying they all shouldn't be staff nor are qualified for it but they need to step it up. Specifically Jr.Mods+. All I ever see from Jr Mods+ are them moderating chat. They never spectate players. I think I've only seen Mackiee spectate players. Look all I'm saying is that staff team, you've got to step it up. There are lots of hackers that are yet to be banned. Please DON'T ignore the players when they are asking questions. This goes for all staff members. Helper+. Owners I know you may have things to do but please when you have available time try to fix the glitches Declan listed. It's been a month, basically 2 and the glitches are yet to be fixed.Also, I know players can be very disrespectful but you are a staff member. Be the bigger person. Be more mature. This is what the job comes with, angry players seeking for what they want. Don't disrespect them back. Be the more mature person, be professional. Once again, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just trying to give some friendly advice. I don't intend in being disrespectful or hurting anyone's feelings. @Katitude @Mackiee @PeachDAboss @UnknownMelody @_Nickk @Jacobg2011 @IgnitingIce @HellomanMC @Wildfur @SP_Nick

Last edited:

Filthypride_

Mythical
    Filthypride_
    Filthypride_ Filthypride_
    Hey,
    We need to get some things clear here.
    Specifically Jr.Mods+. All I ever see from Jr Mods+ are them moderating chat. They never spectate players.

Majority of the time when Jr. Mod+'s are on, we're in vanish. Even when we're spectating players and such, some of us are good at multitasking (such as moderating chat, and spectating at the same time, I am not.) Also, for the matter of support tickets since that seems to be an ongoing issue but is not presented in this post. We can proudly say those were brought down to around 3 days ago, any reports / questions / concerns you can make a ticket, I'll personally have a response to you within 2 days - MAX.
    Please DON'T ignore the players when they are asking questions.
    I'm sorry if you have experienced this, there is no excuses for this to be happening. But I believe I have you on skype, as well as discord. Feel free to message me on either of those: To anyone who needs them, if you use to harass and/or add me to mass group chats, you will be punished in game, as well as blocked. Skype: idontcaresorry (stupid name) Discord: Mackiee #4805
    I'm quite disapointed in the TMD staff because this update seemed to be such a huge step up from the last, but it's a shame the hard work and dedication has been lost throughout.
    I'm not quite sure whether this is directed at the Owners, or as the staff team as a whole. But unfortunately as staff, we CANNOT fix those for you. The best we can do is report them directly to an Owner, and when they can, they will fix it. I'm sorry that's all we're able to do. But please message me once again on skype / discord with any bug reports, I'm happy to report them.
    The badness of staff - yet to be fixed
    Words. AGREE 100%
    Message me on skype / discord what you would like to see done regarding the staff team, we're always happy to take criticism, it can help us improve on what we do, and how we can benefit you guys more.
    Mackiee, yet to be fixed
    Once again, message me the improvements you would like to see.
    Why do I agree on that so much? :D
    Because I will not unmute you in game, unless your attitude changes.
    Look all I'm saying is that staff team, you've got to step it up.
    I'm not sure where everyones head is at, but I can assure you I am trying my best. It's very difficult for all 23 of us staff members to take on a leadership role. We will continue to be active in game, and please message us with reports with bugs. We will report them to the Owners directly. If you have any other questions or concerns, message me, or any other staff member that is available to you.

Kindest regards,
    ~ Mackiee.