• IP Copied!
  • Glithes/Bugs/Lag that was promised to be fixed.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I'm sorry for all of the glitches that have not be fixed. From a player perspective, I understand why you're upset. You will see more than a response saying changes will be made; my top priority will be the completion of correcting any errors or bugs going on. Again, I do apologize.

LevituZ

Hey,
    We need to get some things clear here.

Majority of the time when Jr. Mod+'s are on, we're in vanish. Even when we're spectating players and such, some of us are good at multitasking (such as moderating chat, and spectating at the same time, I am not.) Also, for the matter of support tickets since that seems to be an ongoing issue but is not presented in this post. We can proudly say those were brought down to around 3 days ago, any reports / questions / concerns you can make a ticket, I'll personally have a response to you within 2 days - MAX.

I'm sorry if you have experienced this, there is no excuses for this to be happening. But I believe I have you on skype, as well as discord. Feel free to message me on either of those: To anyone who needs them, if you use to harass and/or add me to mass group chats, you will be punished in game, as well as blocked. Skype: idontcaresorry (stupid name) Discord: Mackiee #4805

I'm not quite sure whether this is directed at the Owners, or as the staff team as a whole. But unfortunately as staff, we CANNOT fix those for you. The best we can do is report them directly to an Owner, and when they can, they will fix it. I'm sorry that's all we're able to do. But please message me once again on skype / discord with any bug reports, I'm happy to report them.

Message me on skype / discord what you would like to see done regarding the staff team, we're always happy to take criticism, it can help us improve on what we do, and how we can benefit you guys more.

Once again, message me the improvements you would like to see.

Because I will not unmute you in game, unless your attitude changes.

I'm not sure where everyones head is at, but I can assure you I am trying my best. It's very difficult for all 23 of us staff members to take on a leadership role. We will continue to be active in game, and please message us with reports with bugs. We will report them to the Owners directly. If you have any other questions or concerns, message me, or any other staff member that is available to you.

Kindest regards,
    ~ Mackiee.
    You're*

LevituZ

Half of the server just got kicked, and couldn't be able to log in, @Mackiee This is not something you're pc is doing. It's a HUB or something that is blocking a minecraft version. When i'm on 1.9 It works perfectly. But some people wants to play on 1.8 and sometimes can't log in. :)

Chqnda

Majority of the time when Jr. Mod+'s are on, we're in vanish. Even when we're spectating players and such, some of us are good at multitasking (such as moderating chat, and spectating at the same time, I am not.) Also, for the matter of support tickets since that seems to be an ongoing issue but is not presented in this post. We can proudly say those were brought down to around 3 days ago, any reports / questions / concerns you can make a ticket, I'll personally have a response to you within 2 days - MAX.
    If this is true, why are there still frequently reported hackers on TMD? If Jr Mods+ spectate them, why haven't they (will not say names) haven't been ss'ed/banned. I'm certain they can notice the hacks whilst these hackers are pvping. Hell, I see some staff members playing the game more than moderating.(Once again, not naming them)

I'm sorry if you have experienced this, there is no excuses for this to be happening. But I believe I have you on skype, as well as discord. Feel free to message me on either of those: To anyone who needs them, if you use to harass and/or add me to mass group chats, you will be punished in game, as well as blocked. Skype: idontcaresorry (stupid name) Discord: Mackiee #4805
    I am pretty sure I reported a guy harassing/non-stop spamming me on TMD to you and nothing was done. I mean I sent screenshots. He wasn't punished in any way. And he was I never got a response back on Skype. He got on the next day and kept harassing me. I asked if you could maybe get on and help but once again I got no response.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Hey,
    We need to get some things clear here.

I'm not quite sure whether this is directed at the Owners, or as the staff team as a whole. But unfortunately as staff, we CANNOT fix those for you. The best we can do is report them directly to an Owner, and when they can, they will fix it. I'm sorry that's all we're able to do. But please message me once again on skype / discord with any bug reports, I'm happy to report them.

Message me on skype / discord what you would like to see done regarding the staff team, we're always happy to take criticism, it can help us improve on what we do, and how we can benefit you guys more.

Once again, message me the improvements you would like to see.

Because I will not unmute you in game, unless your attitude changes.

I'm not sure where everyones head is at, but I can assure you I am trying my best. It's very difficult for all 23 of us staff members to take on a leadership role. We will continue to be active in game, and please message us with reports with bugs. We will report them to the Owners directly. If you have any other questions or concerns, message me, or any other staff member that is available to you.

Kindest regards,
    ~ Mackiee.
    uh... I made a recent post about the issues so just look at my post :/

Filthypride_

Mythical
    Filthypride_
    Filthypride_ Filthypride_
    I am pretty sure I reported a guy harassing/non-stop spamming me on TMD to you and nothing was done. I mean I sent screenshots. He wasn't punished in any way. And he was I never got a response back on Skype. He got on the next day and kept harassing me. I asked if you could maybe get on and help but once again I got no response.
    He was punished to the best of my abilities.
    haven't been ss'ed/banned.
    We have to spectate before demanding a screenshare.
    Hell, I see some staff members playing the game more than moderating.(Once again, not naming them)
    Message them with your concerns, if it gets out of hand message a Sr. Mod.

Chqnda

We have to spectate before demanding a screenshare.
    If this is true
    I am referring to Jr Mods+ spectating players.

He was punished to the best of my abilities.
    He was harassing me all night. He was not punished at all. Why not mute him like you mute my friends and I when we say inappropriate things? I mean if you saw the screenshots you would know he said some inappropriate, aggressive things.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Tons of bugs have been fixed. Also, we can't fix them when you're not giving any information what so ever. "The spas glitch". What does that mean? "The bike glitch" What does that mean? You're just saying "the <insert word here> glitch", how are we supposed to know how to fix.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I see lots of aggressiveness in those posts and all I can say is that I understand! Who I'm I to jump onto that fire and speak for myself? I just wanna help and thk Mackiee and Katitude as both of them have took lots of respect and friendliness dealing with this thread and orienting players to directly speak with them. I could say that every time I see one of them online, I'm proud of our staff team. On an other hand if you keep reading new post on the forum, there is many players who have pending apply as helper. If I understand, quite fast, we might get more people to supervise the game-play at a variety of hours of the days ;)

If I could say, its summer time. Some people might be on vacation,and for the apply I've talked about, this would not be instant. But about me its a matter of 1 or 2 weeks. So I cannot say "be patient", because I'm sure you guys got bored of reading it. I could understand the frustration, even if I din't invest lots of money on the server. If you share a few of my ideas :
    # Add mackies as friend on discord
    # Add Katitude as friend on Discord
    # (don't know if its a good idea to point out but)
    # jahango as staff ^^
    # cat squirrel as staff
    # and some more that I know less

Have fun!

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Just to clarify, this forum post is literally on behalf of most TMD pvpers.

The spas glitch, yet to be fixed.
    The bike glitch, yet to be fixed.
    The no warp cool down glitch, yet to be fixed.
    The no items drop glitch, yet to be fixed.
    The server lag, improved but yet to be fixed.
    The press Q to reload gun but drop it glitch, yet to be fixed since the beginning of guns.
    The server login glitch, yet to be fixed and has increasingly got worse, and is extremely noticeable throughout these past few days.
    The buildings having holes in it etc, still not fixed.
    The hellnight gamemode, still not up.

It's been WAY to long since they were said to be fixed. NOTHING has happened. I'm quite disapointed in the TMD staff because this update seemed to be such a huge step up from the last, but it's a shame the hard work and dedication has been lost throughout.

Basically, every little bug that was promised to be fixed in the upcoming weeks past the brand new update, have not been touched. Everything us players trusted the staff into fixing, is still here and its ruining the server. Half the players, as of right now, can't even log into TMD and it's been like this for 7hours. The only response we've had, is Wildfur, a Jr Mod, saying something about Google Chrome (completely unrelated, but nice try helping).
    We're all fed up with this, stop.
    I disabled bikes for now, I'm not really sure what the glitch is but I'm trying to find out. It sounds like there are all sorts of them, including invisibility and weird heights. I'm pretty sure the same issue would happen with cars if it is something about invisibility, but I just disabled bikes atm as that's what people have mentioned.

I'm nerfing the spas, and we might make it so that if one pellet hits you, it's the same as all pellets hitting you. Right now, the discrepancy is that if all the pellets are very accurate and hit the person, they do a ton of damage, while sometimes only 1 pellet will hit a person, so they will live.

Not aware of the warp cooldown glitch. I'm assuming there is no cooldown and you can rapidly warp to a place?

No clue what the no items drop glitch is (Is this referring to on death, or people can't drop items. Also, when does this happen?)

Most of the server lag is due to Walkers. Their ticking/pathfinding need to be optimized. That's kind of beyond my skill set, so not sure what to do there. I know we could limit the amount of walkers, which would at least help a little bit. Are you referring to constant lag, or lag spikes, or both?

I'm pretty sure the reloading guns making them drop is a result of increased server lag.

I'm working with our Sys admin on the server uptime situation.

I'm assuming you're talking about Atlanta buildings? What ones? If there is a builder online, screenshot the hole and they can fix it for next map update.

I've been very slow coding Hell Night as it has been very tedious, and honestly has been no fun for me, so I've been slow in making progress, Sorry.

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    Unless this is server related. Try switching versions, relogging your minecraft, or restarting your computer. A lot of these work for me.

hey what about warp camping or you dont care about how that can mess up pvp

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    I disabled bikes for now, I'm not really sure what the glitch is but I'm trying to find out. It sounds like there are all sorts of them, including invisibility and weird heights. I'm pretty sure the same issue would happen with cars if it is something about invisibility, but I just disabled bikes atm as that's what people have mentioned.

I'm nerfing the spas, and we might make it so that if one pellet hits you, it's the same as all pellets hitting you. Right now, the discrepancy is that if all the pellets are very accurate and hit the person, they do a ton of damage, while sometimes only 1 pellet will hit a person, so they will live.

Not aware of the warp cooldown glitch. I'm assuming there is no cooldown and you can rapidly warp to a place?

No clue what the no items drop glitch is (Is this referring to on death, or people can't drop items. Also, when does this happen?)

Most of the server lag is due to Walkers. Their ticking/pathfinding need to be optimized. That's kind of beyond my skill set, so not sure what to do there. I know we could limit the amount of walkers, which would at least help a little bit. Are you referring to constant lag, or lag spikes, or both?

I'm pretty sure the reloading guns making them drop is a result of increased server lag.

I'm assuming you're talking about Atlanta buildings? What ones? If there is a builder online, screenshot the hole and they can fix it for next map update.

I've been very slow coding Hell Night as it has been very tedious, and honestly has been no fun for me, so I've been slow in making progress, Sorry.

Finally a solid anwser. Nice :D

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo

The problem with bikes is you can back up into a fence with no entrances or a slim block wall. Get in the passenger seat, shift out. Voila you are now on the other side. This is called Vehicle glitching, something Jahango's done multiple times. Same thing occurs in the cars

There isnt a Warp cooldown/however people can still warp camp, while giving the advantage to warp unlimited amount of times. (I suggest making a cooldown for what location u warped to)

The Spas however gets a lucky round once in a while lowering a full juggernaut gear to 3 hearts or less.

This next glitch has been around for ages and it involves the dropping of guns while trying to reload in stead. Have you ever tried to reload your gun in a 1v1 but drop it on accident and the other player picks it up. :/

Similar like the last one, but this time you cannot drop anything or pick up anything if you dont relog. This can be a big pain if you're tagged and want to pick up gear thats going to clear in 5 seconds. Especially if it is Jug ;)

There are some buildings but not all with no entrances/exits.

Thats pretty much it. and Please I suggest re nerfing all the shot guns, because the other day i got 1 shotted to a double barrel shotgun in full riot.

Thank yoouu. : )

LevituZ

The Spas Glitch: Sometimes the spas does too much damage, to a full jugg. Not sure if it's meant to be in but alot of people are complaining about it.

Other spas glitch: Not sure if it's only the spas, but sometimes when you kill a person (rarely) Nothing of he's items drops, and the player that dies is still in combat when respawning.

Bike glitch: I think people are talking about when a guy on a bike goes out of render, he will be glitched back at the spot where he hopped on the bike, but you can't hit him, just a visual glitch.

Another Bike Glitch: When you go all the wai into a wall/fence, you right click you're car/bike on the wall and just hold "w", you go through the wall and inside a building/trapped area.

Hole bug: Think it's about the glitch where you can break the map. Don't wanna say how to do it here, cause people are gonna start doing it but i remember i've told you about this one.

Drop gun glitch: It's been on TMD always, i don't think it's fixable but it doesn't happen to me alot, but some people it happens all the time. Not sure why.

LevituZ

And the Warp cooldown, or /sz e in combat is something in the new tp plugin. The new plugin you made for them, add a combat timer into the plugin and it should work :)

LevituZ

The problem with bikes is you can back up into a fence with no entrances or a slim block wall. Get in the passenger seat, shift out. Voila you are now on the other side. This is called Vehicle glitching, something Jahango's done multiple times. Same thing occurs in the cars

There isnt a Warp cooldown/however people can still warp camp, while giving the advantage to warp unlimited amount of times. (I suggest making a cooldown for what location u warped to)

The Spas however gets a lucky round once in a while lowering a full juggernaut gear to 3 hearts or less.

This next glitch has been around for ages and it involves the dropping of guns while trying to reload in stead. Have you ever tried to reload your gun in a 1v1 but drop it on accident and the other player picks it up. :/

Similar like the last one, but this time you cannot drop anything or pick up anything if you dont relog. This can be a big pain if you're tagged and want to pick up gear thats going to clear in 5 seconds. Especially if it is Jug ;)

There are some buildings but not all with no entrances/exits.

Thats pretty much it. and Please I suggest re nerfing all the shot guns, because the other day i got 1 shotted to a double barrel shotgun in full riot.

Thank yoouu. : )
    I know what causes the "No dropping until relog" glitch. While you are on a bike/car spawning another bike/car will causes this Glitch. I've seen through it and I'm 100% sure it's that.