• IP Copied!
  • Glithes/Bugs/Lag that was promised to be fixed.

xdeclanlee

I read your comment on my forum post, thank you for trying to clear up things.

The bike has many different glitches, but, it is exactly the same with the cars. Cars also need to be disabled as of now until the bugs are fixed.

The spas glitch is a glitch where you can one shot full juggs, and not one item of theirs drops to the ground. I have this glitch first hand on video.

The no warp cooldown, pretty self explanatory.

The walkers could be cut down, considering when many people are in one place, a lot of zombies spawn. Which causes even more lag during wars etc.

Some houses have no roofs, some houses have hollow floors/roofs so that when you get out of a vehicle you get stuck.

And I think a good damage rate for the spas is maximum 6hearts (when all pellets hit). Although, as of now, the barrets and katanas are a little weak against juggs. I feel they either need to be buffed or the painkillers need to be nerfed, maybe down to a 15cps cap.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    I listed EVERY bug on the other forum post made, which was supposedly pm'd to you by a Jr Mod.
    I was messaged one other thread (that I remember), it was one which listed about half these bugs, but had detail. They were listed by someone else, so not sure which thread you mean?

I read your comment on my forum post, thank you for trying to clear up things.

The bike has many different glitches, but, it is exactly the same with the cars. Cars also need to be disabled as of now until the bugs are fixed.
    There are many glitches, but what are they? What do you want me to fix?

The spas glitch is a glitch where you can one shot full juggs, and not one item of theirs drops to the ground. I have this glitch first hand on video.
    So could you link the video? After numerous testing, the most the spas could do seemed to be 6 hearts to full jugs.

Some houses have no roofs, some houses have hollow floors/roofs so that when you get out of a vehicle you get stuck.

And I think a good damage rate for the spas is maximum 6hearts (when all pellets hit). Although, as of now, the barrets and katanas are a little weak against juggs. I feel they either need to be buffed or the painkillers need to be nerfed, maybe down to a 15cps cap.
    There are tons of houses in the map, so some don't have interior (They should be filled with black wool). If you give some locations to a builder, they can go through and fix them. If you reply with some, I'll forward them along. We can do nerfs/buffs, but I'm gonna try to fix the more severe stuff like vehicles first (What is there to fix?)

LevituZ

So could you link the video? After numerous testing, the most the spas could do seemed to be 6 hearts to full jugs.
    I've done some tests, it seems like when you shoot a jugg while he sprint jumps thowards you, and you shoot him he will be taken alot more damage.

LevituZ

The glitch you are talking about that no items drops, i don't think it's a 1 or 2 shot glitch, just that sometimes when you kill someone with a spas, no items will be dropped, and the player that died is still in combat when respawn.

xdeclanlee

I was messaged one other thread (that I remember), it was one which listed about half these bugs, but had detail. They were listed by someone else, so not sure which thread you mean?

There are many glitches, but what are they? What do you want me to fix?

There are tons of houses in the map, so some don't have interior (They should be filled with black wool). If you give some locations to a builder, they can go through and fix them. If you reply with some, I'll forward them along. We can do nerfs/buffs, but I'm gonna try to fix the more severe stuff like vehicles first (What is there to fix?)

This is the jugg clearing glitch.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    A) My grammar, yet to be fixed!
    B) Horizon glitch : As a guess on someone else island I was able to build a bridge up to millionaire island, which was not unlocked yet (I was not sure If my friend has just deleted his bridge)! The complete move was rolled back. To reproduce
    1) use shift to move your character near a border, then diagonally place a block as a bridge who is 2 block wide, or more.
    2) Expected result : either seeing the last placed block randomly disappear, or encounter an "invisible wall" using the block 166 (invisible wall block), or being moved onto the void.
    3) I've reached the other island without any trouble.
    4) There was a few missing block on the chunks who allowed me to see through the other island, as a x-ray, or the chunks din't properly load.

Note : I din't stay there long as I din't wanted to have to pay some delayed consequences. So sorry, I don't have much information who could help to describe the glitch.