• IP Copied!
  • Goodbye

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I SirbutteralotIII was well known before the reset. Before it all changed before... before everything please even if you have no idea who I am read this and learn my story. I have just logged on and it is all gone everything. its totally changed i know a while back and even before that i said i was back but i did not realize that it was not what it was that its different, changed, new. As I right this I am crying i am so said it is clear that the old TMD is no longer the biggest game its not. To all my friends on Ambush Forgotten and know as i find out today Insanity a well wishing goodbye as i leave i would give you my gear but as for gear i have none nothing to give. Those from even before that the (to me at least) Legendary CDC days a goodbye to you and one to whatever was before that. to all the staff thank you for making this server what it has been for me, and finally i must say goodbye to 2 people separately . Mr. potatoes you were my biggest friend on this server during the cdc days and i still consider you that i don't even know if you still play this server as a matter o fact . Next i must say goodbye to the leader of ambush my wonderful friend Curious George yes but no not the monkey he was the leader of ambush and what got me into the pvp scene. this will not be my last post as i will still mange this page until it is no longer looked upon. I will still come on the server during the holidays and special events but other than that I will not. oh and one more thing thanks to the people who told me happy birthday I was planing on doing a DP on that day but of course i did not. forget what i said about this thread being over yes i know this is long. I must explain one more thing that your probably asking. that is "but why why did you leave" i left because of change see i always played Minecraft on a chromebook that could not handle Minecraft because i was to cheap to get a good computer. but then my computer broke infant it broke so bad that i had to reinstall chrome on it. so i stoped playing because it was to complicated to reinstall. also I had the issue of be coming a 6th grader. Because of this i got a phone started playing Pokemon Go then got into Pokemon and that ate away at Minecraft for me. I have gotten back into Minecraft but i hate to admit not to this wonderful server. And now that that is why this is my last Goodbye.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I SirbutteralotIII was well known before the reset. Before it all changed before... before everything please even if you have no idea who I am read this and learn my story. I have just logged on and it is all gone everything. its totally changed i know a while back and even before that i said i was back but i did not realize that it was not what it was that its different, changed, new. As I right this I am crying i am so said it is clear that the old TMD is no longer the biggest game its not. To all my friends on Ambush Forgotten and know as i find out today Insanity a well wishing goodbye as i leave i would give you my gear but as for gear i have none nothing to give. Those from even before that the (to me at least) Legendary CDC days a goodbye to you and one to whatever was before that. to all the staff thank you for making this server what it has been for me, and finally i must say goodbye to 2 people separately . Mr. potatoes you were my biggest friend on this server during the cdc days and i still consider you that i don't even know if you still play this server as a matter o fact . Next i must say goodbye to the leader of ambush my wonderful friend Curious George yes but no not the monkey he was the leader of ambush and what got me into the pvp scene. this will not be my last post as i will still mange this page until it is no longer looked upon. I will still come on the server during the holidays and special events but other than that I will not. oh and one more thing thanks to the people who told me happy birthday I was planing on doing a DP on that day but of course i did not. forget what i said about this thread being over yes i know this is long. I must explain one more thing that your probably asking. that is "but why why did you leave" i left because of change see i always played Minecraft on a chromebook that could not handle Minecraft because i was to cheap to get a good computer. but then my computer broke infant it broke so bad that i had to reinstall chrome on it. so i stoped playing because it was to complicated to reinstall. also I had the issue of be coming a 6th grader. Because of this i got a phone started playing Pokemon Go then got into Pokemon and that ate away at Minecraft for me. I have gotten back into Minecraft but i hate to admit not to this wonderful server. And now that that is why this is my last Goodbye.
    ;-; Goodbye my dude, I hope you come back soon :p

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    It's sad to see so many people leave. Including you. I myself were friends with the two people you mentioned in your post. I'm pretty sure. Sad to see you leave mate. Anyways, life comes first. Am I right, or am I right?