Votes: 7 46.7%
    • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Hello everyone, it's your favorite forums character here. Today I was debating with a good friend of mine on the future and the current state of havoc mc. He brought up some strong points and I think that I can make a conclusion on if HavocMc is experiencing the renaissance or it's going to end quickly. (This is purely my personal take on it, do not take it as word of God).

This server has seen better days, but while many people (including myself) claimed Havoc was dead, it suddenly had a boom in players, opening gaps in our mouths. Though this huge explosion was great for the server, it failed to maintain those players. Recently, the server was over 200. It has not peaked 170 since that date. It seems as if on random days the server can have 10 people or 150 people.

I'd also like to bring up the server dying. The server "dying", didn't include the WHOLE server. If you noticed that the PVE numbers top the PVP numbers every day, you see what I mean. PVE Survived because the updates negatively impacted PVP huge, but PVE only saw a size increase of communities. The thing that staff and other people have to realize is: PVE is no longer about fighting the actual walkers. Think about it, people board up in Hilltop, Alexandria, Woodbury, and the kingdom to RP. The way to improve the number of players would be to improve the abilities and the application of RP into the server.

To get to the point here, HavocMc is not having a comeback. It is a sad truth that we must deal with. BUT, this doesn't mean Havoc can't have a comeback. This server needs leadership. Saying the staff is there just invisible, doesn't count. You have to be present to your players, the major problem is MAINTAINING players. Blatantly because the little interaction between staff and player is done on Discord, and this is just apprentices. No offense to higher staff, you do a great job.

To conclude, HavocMc at this very moment is just a fluke. There is no stable player base, we don't get the same amount each day, even on the weekends. I love this server and want it to thrive, but in reality?

WHERE IS THE LEADERSHIP?

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    As we always ask on thread like this: who's your friend and why does his/yours opinions would be stronger than the all the majority the voted for changes here in the forums and at havoc's discord?

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    As we always ask on thread like this: who's your friend and why does his/yours opinions would be stronger than the all the majority the voted for changes here in the forums and at havoc's discord?
    there were never any votes for changes or nothing would have changed.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    I'm not sure you understand the "Don't take this as word of God" portion. I clearly stated this is my opinion, never said it was stronger than the voting.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I'm not sure you understand the "Don't take this as word of God" portion. I clearly stated this is my opinion, never said it was stronger than the voting.
    You're right my bad. I got defensive as the majority of these threads derailed to a miraculous formula that 'owners are obviously ignoring'

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Tbh pvp is a bust. The devs need to make the server more of a minez like thing where zombies are buffed dramatically and armor and weapons are nerfed. Only way to keep people on the server consistently.
    I do agree that we should make the walkers tougher and add a lot of buff to them, and while adding the whispers was a step in the right direction we could still do a lot more to buff the walkers/whispers.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Dont you see it? These updates are ruining the server. When they got rid of pains the player-base shrunk before that when they made changes to combat to make it "more fair". The owners dug a tunnel that doesn't lead out but further in. TMDC has died agian the numbers on tmdpvp are shrinking and, pve is not sustainable. It's dying.

Last edited:

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Fluke, server is dying and owners don’t wanna improve it. Y’all new players are suggesting ideas thats been done and failed. Improving PvE isn’t gonna save the server, its PvP that brought majority of players. Aswell server never going hit above 400 without advertisements. Minecraft in general is dying, also where’s the staff team..? Playing other games probably or doing things with their life.

Community is now bunch of snowflakes can’t handle a joke, forums is dead because 1. Terrible ideas 2. No compensation for suggesting or giving feedback 3. You guys relying on a Build Team that can only bring map updates, and not mechanical updates. I haven’t played this game in 3-4 months and nothing has improved. There was no comeback, because they added a new mechanic to zombies or added a server that’s has been created before and failed. Very harsh post if your feelings got hurt toughen up its the internet game. You’ll get over minecraft eventually and wont remember this post. I’ll see you nerds in the after life.