• Helicopters!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Perfect eh? I think she has a boyfriend already, pal. Sorry

View attachment 4272

Anyways this is so off topic lol
    Stop starting fights (even though the memes were pretty funny)
    ah but you did didnt you?
    Stop contributing to said fight
    I was being sarcastic...
    Also stop contributing to said fight. Just drop it and move on

Going back on topic, anyone who continues to derail gets a shafting.
    love the idea. would be an interesting idea. I think it has many issues that would have to be addressed to make them a viable part of gameplay so lets put that aside. lets face it- a helo with two respectable gunners will rape the battlefield add two or 3 of them with a good ground team.... yeah i can imagine it be very interesting as trees could provide cover, so the woods might be used more. An interesting idea for the paracutes is they dont slow ur decent they just negate fall damage for one "landing" on the ground. jump off a building deploy it, u land hard but take no damage. perhaps in addition to the gunners there could be 2 slots for "jumpers" offering a VERY interesting twist to pvp. IRL helos are designed to take a decent amount of fire before being shot down, perhaps rpgs 2 shot them? 1 hit makes em move/turn slower OR knocks out guns 2 shots brings it down and kills all abord. so if there was a pilot, 2 gunners, and 2 jumpers aboard, thats 5 kills for whoever fired the second rocket.

Its a good idea but is a long way down the line if ever.
    I think it should depend where you get hit. A hit near the main rotor should ground the heli (since that is what generates the lift)as well as greatly injuring anyone who has not jumped from the craft. A hit near or on the rear propeller should greatly hinder turning speed as well as possibly sending it into a spin (rear propeller is used to both prevent the heli from spinning uncontrollably and to control flight direction). A hit to the body of the heli should disable the guns. Probably worth noting that a hit to the body should deal splash damage to anyone near the hit.

lignd

lignd
    lignd lignd
    I love this idea. I was playing in the new kitpvp server and it's actually incredibly fun to shoot down defenseless souls as they fall to the ground tethered to a parachute. You're locked into the parachute, so you can't even switch out to a painkiller, if you are taking damage, theres nothing to do, but throw your laptop or compute into a vat of acid. I'm poor and bad at normal pvp, but I'll bet that someone with a gatling would really abuse this. If only the Havoc Mc coders had the time to deal with this and fix it, so shooting people out of the sky would be hard. Players then would fall in a shot down helicopter and then they could deploy a parachute and any given time. Since the helicopter had started the falling process before they spawned, they'd have this sort of invincibility for a while. But you could also spawn it during pvp and fly away, however you could bring it down with 1 or 2 well placed shots to the blades or the back blades. This sort of reminds me of that really bad game called roblox with a mini game called "Jail break". It came up in my youtube recommendations. You could allow players to tether themselves to a helicopter and shoot people.
    more importantly wtf am i doing with my ____ life.
    fill in the blank:
    a word they use to summarize people in a poor mental state and people who play minecraft

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I love this idea. I was playing in the new kitpvp server and it's actually incredibly fun to shoot down defenseless souls as they fall to the ground tethered to a parachute. You're locked into the parachute, so you can't even switch out to a painkiller, if you are taking damage, theres nothing to do, but throw your laptop or compute into a vat of acid. I'm poor and bad at normal pvp, but I'll bet that someone with a gatling would really abuse this. If only the Havoc Mc coders had the time to deal with this and fix it, so shooting people out of the sky would be hard. Players then would fall in a shot down helicopter and then they could deploy a parachute and any given time. Since the helicopter had started the falling process before they spawned, they'd have this sort of invincibility for a while. But you could also spawn it during pvp and fly away, however you could bring it down with 1 or 2 well placed shots to the blades or the back blades. This sort of reminds me of that really bad game called roblox with a mini game called "Jail break". It came up in my youtube recommendations. You could allow players to tether themselves to a helicopter and shoot people.
    more importantly wtf am i doing with my ____ life.
    fill in the blank:
    a word they use to summarize people in a poor mental state and people who play minecraft
    But having invinicibility with parachutes makes no sense. It just gives everyone in the heli a free escape button if the vehicle breaks. Being able to equip medical items or secondary weapons would be good, so that anyone in a parachute can defend themselves a bit.

lssluvlego

lssluvlego
    lssluvlego lssluvlego
    It seems like a good idea except for one thing: trolls. People with helicopters (not all people just some) would probably chase and easily kill people without helicopters. Perhaps helicopters could move a little slower than cars to give people on the ground a chance to escape.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    It seems like a good idea except for one thing: trolls. People with helicopters (not all people just some) would probably chase and easily kill people without helicopters. Perhaps helicopters could move a little slower than cars to give people on the ground a chance to escape.
    Another way you could balance this is (and I think someone mentioned it) have the helicopters use fuel. And you have to land to refill. Maybe there is a way to make cars have a higher resistance to bullets from above as well?

lssluvlego

lssluvlego
    lssluvlego lssluvlego
    Another way you could balance this is (and I think someone mentioned it) have the helicopters use fuel. And you have to land to refill. Maybe there is a way to make cars have a higher resistance to bullets from above as well?
    I agree with you on that.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I think it's a cool idea per se, but given the actual gameplay its more like a gimmick than a real utility.
    Maybe the helli-shootings would work flawlessly, I believe that this would be a fancier version of those bikes pvp. Kinda funny but that's about it.
    We do have lots of mean of transportation and by air would be awesone, but I still think we should have more reasons to justify those travels. Maybe when we get quests, daily activities, events they would prove to be really necessary.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I only read like 2 things but

Hartsfield is present, and has a heli pad
    Parachutes are glitches items